Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Receiver not found problem

Discussion on Receiver not found problem within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Receiver not found problem

Heya,

I've been trying to send caps and items to my friend using Gift option in
Cash shop GC but it keeps giving me "Receiver not found". I tried to manually
type the receiver's name - didn't work - i tried to select the receiver's name
from the scroll down menu, yet it gives me "Receiver not found".
I do have the sufficient amount of GC for the items ~~
I did contact the s4 league support but I didn't get my reply :")

Any idea why this happened or how to solve it?

- I paid for the GC not the free ones from the game...

Thank you.

Old 01/25/2014, 12:38   #2

The Black Market: 218/0/0
Same Problem here e.e
Old 01/25/2014, 12:47   #3

Ugh so it's not me only..
have u contacted the support center? e.e
Old 01/25/2014, 12:54   #4

mine 1000 gc wasted
Old 01/25/2014, 12:59   #5

Received Thanks: 1,199
Hello,

For those who are still questioning how the Gifting System works, here is a quick rundown explanation of the restrictions in place for gifting.

First of all, any recharge method that goes through a bank (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, etc.) are all subject to a 28 day “Gifting Delay” period. This means that within the 28 day period, you are unable to gift any items to other players.

However, UGC (Ultimate Game Card), or any other form of GC recharge that does not go through a bank are able to gift immediately. One thing to keep in mind is that, if you have previously uploaded GC via a bank method, and you upload GC using a non-bank method, you are still subject to a “Gifting Delay” until your bank method period goes past 28 days.

Example 1:
April 1st – Charge GC using VISA
April 5th – Charge GC using UGC
I am still unable to gift GC until that previous VISA “Gifting Delay” period is over. Therefore, I can only gift GC after April 28th – regardless of whether I uploaded with UGC or another non-bank method.

Example 2:
March 1st – Charge GC using VISA
April 1st – Charge GC using UGC

Since the March “Gifting Delay” period is over, I can immediately gift any amount of GC within my inventory.
Note: Please note that if you upload AP using a bank card multiple times within 28 days, your “Gifting Delay” period will reset.

Example 3:
April 1st – Charge GC using VISA
April 10th – Charge GC Using Visa
I am still subject to gifting restriction until Feb 10th (28 days from last bank-related GC upload)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/25/2014, 15:20   #6

^ I see. So I need to wait for 28 days after recharging until i am able to gift somebody.
Alright, Thank you very much.