Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leute zum farmen|People to farm

Discussion on Leute zum farmen|People to farm within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Leute zum farmen|People to farm

Wenn jemand "2014 Lucky Coin's" farmen möchte auch über die Nacht (mit F5 Bot) falls ihr keinen habt gebe ich euch meinen. Bevorzugt ist Windows 7 64bit.

If someone wants to "2014 Lucky Coin's" farms also on the night (with F5 bot) if you have not I'll give you mine. Preference is Windows 7 64bit.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2014, 19:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
würde gerne machen
Old 01/23/2014, 19:46   #3

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep.zYan View Post
Wenn jemand "2014 Lucky Coin's" farmen möchte auch über die Nacht (mit F5 Bot) falls ihr keinen habt gebe ich euch meinen. Bevorzugt ist Windows 7 64bit.

If someone wants to "2014 Lucky Coin's" farms also on the night (with F5 bot) if you have not I'll give you mine. Preference is Windows 7 64bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtwz View Post
würde gerne machen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search Farm Pt for 3 People on a Sro
08/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
So i search a farm pt for me my cousin and my brother.We dont know which server/or which Sro is good for us.If there is soemone who could take us to his/her farm so please pm me.We want to farm so 1,5m-2m sp.So we will wait xD thank you
Hey Leute/people !!
05/22/2010 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 0 Replies
Hi, Also ich brauche Hilfe beim registrieren eines acc auf C9. Weil ich die KSSN schaffe und dann weiter nicht. Darum wollte ich mal fragen ob das jemand KOSTENLOS machen könnte für mich bitte. Wenn es kostenlos nicht geht dan kann ich mit Silkroad p-server acc tauschen z.B. swsro, mysro usw.;) . Wenn ihr Daten von mir oder KSSN braucht kann ich euch die geben.:D Eure Vorteile: (wenn ihr mir ein acc macht) - ein FETTES thx - einen neuen acc - ....
[EASY] Farm AQ Mounts With 2 People
04/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I figured out a way to farm the mounts that drop in AQ40 very easily and you don't need a lot of people to do it, in fact, all you need is someone who wears plate, preferably a tank! Basically, all you do is zone in with your friend, kill the roaming one mob pat and the first pull you come to is a 4 pull of big dudes. Simply start the pull, and bring them back a little bit and kill all but one of them. When only one is left alive, zone out. Then zone back in. Viola! The 4 pull has...
Hallo leute/Hi people
10/20/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi peoples ^^ I hope I will have fun here ^^' mfg neofox
hey people moin leute
03/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
moin leutz ich wollte mal fragen was der beste free bot im moment ist Softmod hatte ich aber ist ja net mehr so sicher was für bots nimmt ihr so gibts halb cracks für ein srobot1.56+ also das man auto training machen kann skills egal ;) :cool: