Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for bot to make cube defense easier

Discussion on looking for bot to make cube defense easier within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for bot to make cube defense easier

I've been looking for a bot which will make cube defense easier to make since 2 days, i've found only just a cheat which got my acc banned for a day (my bad i havent read the last comments) so if u have any bot to make it easier please share with me, something like "godmod" or even "unlimited ammo" would make it.. ty
Old 01/24/2014, 17:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
hhh so i asume there are no working bots at all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cube Defense Instantfarm
04/23/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Hey ho Leute! Ich habe mal überlegt und euch ein Tutorial gemacht, wie ihr ganz einfach hunderte von Cube-Capsules farmen könnt, ohne etwas zu machen! Befolgt nur diese schritte : 1. Downloade diese Dinge : •Instant Conquest Clear by RevelatioN •Suspender •S4Makro (Anhang) •Bypass.dll (Anhang) •Injektor (Anhang) 2.Starte S4 & den Suspender 3.Wenn bei dem Suspender angezeigt wird, dass S4Client und HGWC laufen, suspende sie!
about Noein i hit hack...to make it easier!
04/10/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
about Noein 1 hit kill.... to make it easier, all you need is to hit the line at the top to make it 1 HIT ALL KILL... just an advice for the lazy people.... N I C E work noein!
[TUT] Easier Defense Hack
09/06/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
*If You DOnt Have Armes 3rd Job* Ok First Get The damage hack address then Click Add address manually COpy the Damage hack address But instead add 2 To the end for example if its 023212C change it to 023212E or if its 0232124 change it to 0232126. If i Helped Click the Thanks Button : )
Solution For weak Ninja Defense.(easier lvling)
01/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 29 Replies
Hello guys.. Thats my 2nd post and in same day and 2nd post ever :D but i am sure this one gonna be more Helpful. all ninja users know that ninja's defense sucks soo much and u get hit badly even by green named monsters..some guys have money to + thier items and some dont so here is the absolute solution so easy and helpful So Lets Start Create New ninja chars and leave them anywhere in tc(to be safe) and leave it thier for a few hours..simply its gonna plvl itself with online tg soo...
Anything to make hunting easier?
04/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I have one thing that makes the supers,elites,refined, ect. look like big paws. But what i really am looking for is something to do the same with +1 items, ive searched for a while but couldnt find anything, im hoping someone knows how.