Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

needed bot

Discussion on needed bot within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
needed bot

Hello there, i searched over the forum and i havent find any bot that is working atm on S4 league, do u have any? please share
Old 01/20/2014, 21:44   #2

Hi there. I see you read my other comment.
Now, to your post above, there are a lot of bots out there : Rc bot, Airhug bot, f5 bot, auto open caps bot and many more. But I remember that you wanted a conquest bot. There is one conquest hack that was public but was taken down. It would put the chess pieces in the middle, making it easier for you to kill them. There is a bot that can press ready for you but that is it. The bot that I think you want has been patched for a time now.

Hopefully helping,
VersileX
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2014, 22:00   #3

yeah, i found few bots but most of them doesnt work, i got f5 bot and shop bot, coudnt find anything else, i guess i should be happy with what i have, thanks for help
Old 01/21/2014, 06:47   #4

use a bypass the bots should work then

Edit:
and i have some bot's : RC, IWJ air hug and stuff like that, but they are not mine... so i dont think that i should upload them without permission

the thread's for these bots should still exist, just sreach em and use a bypass