Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Needing Some AutoHotKey Help :3

Discussion on Needing Some AutoHotKey Help :3 within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,842
Needing Some AutoHotKey Help :3

Hi Epvpers,

I need some help with my autohotkey.
How much sleep is 1second? And how to make your character dodge in AutoHoyKey xD
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Needing help!
08/05/2012 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 1 Replies
Hey everyone! A friend of mine have some problems with the game! I'll make it a little clear to read it. Problems: - At the moment he starts the game he cant connect to the server and he gets online for me ingame but doesnt see any messages, when i send some. - At the moment he starts the game he cant see anything and the game closes directly.
Needing Help
10/10/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
Hi, I'd just like to seek help, My SF was working well before, but then when i accidentally downloaded the fake client patch a week ago (which contains ardamax) i have observed that my gameplay has been unstable. I am using Avast anti virus, and when i discovered that i had downloaded a fake file patch, i immediately scanned my computer, then boot-scan it. Then after i was able to play again.
Needing Help
10/08/2010 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Hi, I'd just like to seek help, My SF was working well before, but then when i accidentally downloaded the fake client patch a week ago (which contains ardamax) i have observed that my gameplay has been unstable. I am using Avast anti virus, and when i discovered that i had downloaded a fake file patch, i immediately scanned my computer, then boot-scan it. Then after i was able to play again.
[DEV]Needing help!
02/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
Dear elitepvpers! We've gotten bored of another dekaron server and we've taken some players with us to start our own server. Our goals are: - A great community - A great server - A great support We are not in a hurry to do anything we want everything to be running smoothly on our testserver before we'll open our main server wich is a powerfull dedicated server.
Needing help :)
01/26/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Well i recently downloaded dekaron a chinese server it was at 5500x working perfect now strange thing is when i load my explorer webpage im curious yu see at the top alot of chinese words riteing saying dk 333 or something i would just like to know how to remove this from the top of my webpage its not on firefox just explorer .... thanks for reading xx :o:o http://i39.tinypic.com/35a95jq.png xxxxxxxx <3