Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suspending

Discussion on Suspending within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
Suspending

Is it normal that when I suspend client for longer than one minute I get disconnected?
Old 01/05/2014, 23:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah that's right...
I've had that too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Possible suspending uprising protection in c++ or c# ?
04/27/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Is it possible to hack uprising the same way as in global a month ago or so? Like suspending game and protection inject hacks then resume it?
process TID suspending/killing
07/25/2012 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
for those of you who know Process Explorer it allows you to suspen/kill/resume not only process itself but TID too and so i cant figure out how to do it in autoit.. how to get the thread id of a process and kill it?
suspending / resuming thread without window
07/17/2012 - AutoIt - 0 Replies
ive been cracking up with google for 3-4 hours ... finaly i figured out how to freeze / resume thread and get TID of process but thenlater i had to test one something in specific and i forgot it had no window... so is tehre any way to get TID of the process? to suspend it / resume it?
Problems with suspending
05/17/2011 - S4 League - 10 Replies
Hello Please help me i cant suspend s4 ( always give me eror ) Can please do video on this patch ( of you can on win xp) Thank you:cool:
Problem with suspending xtrap
12/20/2010 - S4 League - 10 Replies
Hey All. Everytime I Suspend xtrap from S4 League with Process explorer or any type of suspender my computer just starts acting real slow! my mouse like acts slow slow slow... cant do anything while i suspend xtrap. have to restart the computer so my computer can go back to normal. so if anyone have solutions to this problem please post here. Thanks.