Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find addresses without getting caught

Discussion on How to find addresses without getting caught within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to find addresses without getting caught

I know only 2 tools for that searching for addresses:Cheat Engine and WPE PRO
But they get dedected when i run them(with bypass) i tried suspenders but they kept getting caught.
Could you suggest me a tool for searching addresses or a way for that hiding address searching tools
Old 12/05/2013, 17:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,494
1- Download S4 Tomate.
2- Start s4l and suspend s4client + hgwc.
3- Start C.E. , select S4Client.exe process, then start searching.

There are more other ways but find em by urself~
Thanks
1 User

Tags
addresfinder, address, s4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Find Addresses in 4Story [EG]
05/31/2013 - 4Story - 12 Replies
Hey guys! I want to find addresses for 4Story EG in cheat engine, but when I click on "Find out what accesses this address" 4story crashes! What can i Do? German: Hi Leute! Ich will Adressen in 4Story EG suchen(Cheat engine). Aber wenn ich auf "Find out what accesses this address" klicke, dann stürzt(crasht)
[HELP] How to Find ASM addresses?
06/30/2011 - WarRock - 1 Replies
could anyone point me at the right direction on how to find the right address of an asm in ida pro?? anyoneee??
Anyone tried find addresses for a....
08/21/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
hey for now we have speed hack taken from phurba, atack speed hack phurba as well, but did anyone tried to take atack damage from dmg weapon ? and def from def weapon ?. As well did anyone tried to hack the time from buffs like let say max is 180 second and did anyone try change it to 999 second ?
Cant find addresses
07/24/2009 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
Hey im new here and im trying to get the 1 hit kill hack to work on MLE 1348 but for some reason when i scan 16256 in practice mode no addresses appear on the side. Any1 have a solution to this problem?
Why my UCE cannot find the addresses?
06/02/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
This is how the problem goes. One scenario: I have tried following the procedures on how to do the damage hack. And so in practice mode. I have tried using MK Ronan and scan the value 16256 in exact value on 4 bytes. The time I scan it, I see 3 addresses and one of those 3 has the exact value of what I input. the second one, I casted Holy Bless. And find the value of 16281. The next scan doesn't prompted any address. So I thought the first address I scan from 16256 is the one. I rescan...