Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquest bot source code request

Discussion on Conquest bot source code request within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquest bot source code request

I'm actually kinda new with all these hack thingy . I wanna improve my programming skills So i thought I wanna learn how to program conquest bot but I only learned VB.net and c++ so far. Is there any source code for making a hack for conquest 4 mins for those 2?

If VB and c++ is not available , i can try to do it on Autoit but If u can provide some link for me to learn Autoit that would be great. Thanks.
Old 11/30/2013, 17:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
If you really want to learn hacking don't just search for source codes, try to do things by your own, read tutorials, talk to people with knowledge and so on.

Also requests are not allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
REQUEST[SOURCE CODE]
06/12/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Anyone have a source code of Wing System?
C++ Source code (request)
03/12/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I started a new C + + and I wonder if the hands can share the basic source code really need one badly,Thank you. Sorry for my bad english.
[Request] for 2nd reborn source code
04/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Request for 2nd reborn: 1. level 120 (water tao 110) message me 2. 2 super gem w/ any weapon +12 3. any profiency fixed, EX: sword prof level 20
[Request]C++ Bot Source Code/Example Code
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Please someone direct me to anywhere that might have any sort of information and resources on the construction of a bot, preferably in C++. Looking for any Reverse engineering information(finding the Base addr for say player) and locating the offsets ptrs for Cur health etc. I would also love to see a simple example source in C++ of putting those addresses and offsets into action. I'm sure I have the basic idea down on how to do this but I'm not 100% sure how to get it setup correctly. ...