Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working CE Hacks?

Discussion on Working CE Hacks? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Working CE Hacks?

Hey Guys,
Is there any working CE Hack with Tutorial out there? ;P
Old 11/03/2013, 15:30   #2

Please explain what you mean so we can help you, "CE hack" doesn't mean anything.
Old 11/03/2013, 15:33   #3

Unrandomizer, Join Rooms with Password, Change Camera, Exp+ everywhere, Ap Stats everywhere, Namechange... other i dont tested.
Old 11/03/2013, 16:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra Hydro Cannabinol View Post
Unrandomizer, Join Rooms with Password, Change Camera, Exp+ everywhere, Ap Stats everywhere, Namechange... other i dont tested.
All of these things ;D Everything you know =D
Old 11/04/2013, 15:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by $W4G-M3RL0 View Post
All of these things ;D Everything you know =D
Yes, and you dont know anything and ask for Tutorial..
Old 11/04/2013, 16:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra Hydro Cannabinol View Post
Yes, and you dont know anything and ask for Tutorial..
Yes O_o Whats the problem?
Old 11/04/2013, 18:10   #7

What he's implying is that;

"Since you don't know already, I won't tell you."

In other words, I think he's full of ****.

The Xtrap bypass's barely work nowadays in s4 league, and that's MOSTLY what will catch you hacking. Even Slicktors Xtrap bypass only works like, once in every five tries. (at least for me, that is, Windows 7 64 bit) so for the time being, I'd just hang back and play legit until somebody makes a breakthrough or the s4 hacking community just gives up and starts making private servers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/04/2013, 18:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanluke56 View Post
What he's implying is that;

"Since you don't know already, I won't tell you."

In other words, I think he's full of ****.

The Xtrap bypass's barely work nowadays in s4 league, and that's MOSTLY what will catch you hacking. Even Slicktors Xtrap bypass only works like, once in every five tries. (at least for me, that is, Windows 7 64 bit) so for the time being, I'd just hang back and play legit until somebody makes a breakthrough or the s4 hacking community just gives up and starts making private servers.
Best Post this day =D
1 thanks for you mister ;D
Old 11/04/2013, 19:13   #9

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319
Quote:
The breakthroughs are already there and there is enough stuff out there to write a bypass on your own, the simple problem is: There aren't any S4 players out there willing to learn something new that doesn't work from scratch. It's all about the community - and the community is nothing but demanding. :/
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/04/2013, 19:51   #10

Quote:
The breakthroughs are already there and there is enough stuff out there to write a bypass on your own, the simple problem is: There aren't any S4 players out there willing to learn something new that doesn't work from scratch. It's all about the community - and the community is nothing but demanding. :/
Most of the instructions are unclear, and hard to find.

If said "stuff" was around to write a bypass, why is it not made into a sticky?
If the breakthroughs are already here, why are there no hacks that even REMOTELY work?

$W4G-M3RL0 here is -TRYING- to learn something new. But when you look at Tetra, what did he contribute? He didn't try to point $W4G-M3RL0 tward anything.

He didn't tell him what he would need or give him any sort of idea as to what he can accomplish.

As with you. In no offense, did the same thing tetra did.

You simply said , "I know how to make hacks that work perfectly, but I don't want to share what I know, simply because I don't want to." Which in turn, Makes me question that you even know to begin with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, $W4G-M3RL0. Simple question here, do you know HOW to use cheat engine in the most basic manner? Or are you new to CE altogether?
Old 11/04/2013, 19:53   #11

Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow911 View Post
And there also enough people that know how to do some things, but they won't help people that want to learn something ;P
Old 11/04/2013, 19:54   #12

elite*gold: 46
But most people are not willing to learn they just want a "tutorial" where they can c&p from. $W4G-M3RL0 seems to be one of them there are good tutorials out there and one of them is often mentioned. But he doesnt even use google or click that link because its a real tutorial where he cant c&p and using google would take some time.
Old 11/04/2013, 20:00   #13

Quote:
Now, $W4G-M3RL0. Simple question here, do you know HOW to use cheat engine in the most basic manner? Or are you new to CE altogether?
I dont really know much about CE. Only just the very basics. So... urrr the CE Hack should be easy to do, or it should we very got discrebed

( Im german, sorry about the terrible english, i hope you unterstood it )

LG ;D
Old 11/04/2013, 20:03   #14

I'm sorry omitma, I've Googled for CE hacks for the past few -MONTHS-. Care to provide a LINK or some sort of PROOF that such a TUTORIAL -EXISTS-? Perhaps I overlooked it?

My argument is that if such hacks DO exist, why has NOBODY even BOTHERED to sticky all of these working tutorials?

Isn't the entire IDEA of this forum to gather and process hacks and the tutorials thereof?

If all of these so called "working tutorials" are out there, Why are the -BIG- release hackers unable to compile said information together and create something as simple as a working Sp hack, or a attack range hack?

And if said Big release hackers are unwilling to use said information ,why is the information not released into public view and kept within reach so that new players might try learning how to REALLY hack?

The "community" is doing terrible job at it's namesake here.
At this point, Nobody is promoting learning, they're saying "Shut up and wait for a release, stop being so pushy!". You're all guilty of doing what you're accusing swag of doing.

He asked if there was a tutorial on using Cheat engine for S4. AT THIS MOMENT, I am unable to find a WORKING tutorial on CE use for S4 League, aside from a card hack which I highly doubt he is interested in, due to the nature of said hack being nothing more than swapping cards around to get the capsule inside, which is almost always worthless anyways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the time being, $W4G-M3RL0, You should try playing an offline game and practice doing scans, ect on that.

Try Diablo II or FATE. Learn how to change gold values and damage values. Once you're sure you know how to edit offline games with ease, send me a PM. I'll try to find or, at the very least, create something of a tutorial on hacking S4 with CE. (No Promises ♥)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should point out that, Editing an online game is not as easy as an offline game, editing the sun-count in a game like PVZ will NOT allow you to simply scan the number for PEN, buy and item, Rescan and repeat until you change it to 9999999999 and freeze it, but at least it's a start.
Old 11/04/2013, 20:16   #15

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 18,847
Quote:
Most of the instructions are unclear, and hard to find.

If said "stuff" was around to write a bypass, why is it not made into a sticky?
If the breakthroughs are already here, why are there no hacks that even REMOTELY work?

$W4G-M3RL0 here is -TRYING- to learn something new. But when you look at Tetra, what did he contribute? He didn't try to point $W4G-M3RL0 tward anything.

He didn't tell him what he would need or give him any sort of idea as to what he can accomplish.

As with you. In no offense, did the same thing tetra did.

You simply said , "I know how to make hacks that work perfectly, but I don't want to share what I know, simply because I don't want to." Which in turn, Makes me question that you even know to begin with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nothing is unclear, you just have to google the words you dont understand. since the release of the lena tut its so easy to learn the basics of reversing (it wasnt really hard before, but since this tut it even got easier) ;o

you wonder why people are so rude? that belongs to the "new generation" of "hackers" (or how to call them). mostly they ask like "wanna learn how to make bypass". so you give them some links to websites which help them to understand. but they instantly answer like "video tutorial" or "source pls". even they didnt read the text you sent them.

for me it wasnt easy to learn the basics too. when i started learning hacking and the shit arround, the others didnt helped me much. i know, thats not a reason for being rude to others but basicly i would say, its the best for the beginning, to start with searching some stuff on google. later, if you know the basics, it wouldnt be a problem to ask others for some help

----

Thanks
2 Users