Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vmware error.

Discussion on Vmware error. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vmware error.

so i get this error while trying to open S4Client on the Virtual machine

what to do?

i already tried deleting the value in the 0000 thingy. no luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2013, 21:46   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by okossover View Post
so i get this error while trying to open S4Client on the Virtual machine

what to do?

i already tried deleting the value in the 0000 thingy. no luck.

Why do you use VMware Player and not Workstation?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOL VMware error - hold at 100%
06/03/2012 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hello everybody, I have a little problem and hope that you can help me :) I have a few VM´s running and playing lol for me but even the loading time is about 10 minutes and than most of the games hold on 100% and do nothing.... I hope anybody have an idea how to fix that...
Vmware GameGuard 114 error
11/30/2011 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
hey guys i got a big problem i try to run Maple Story europe on my virtual pc for weeks but everytime i start i get this GameGuard 114 error nothing helps i reinstalled 10 times reboot my pc closed my firewall and antivir program nothin helps could anyone plz help me ...thx greetz Flat
[HELP]VmWare Error
12/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Problem solved (Close Please) Hey again :P This time when I try to copy files from my PC to my virual machine I get this error: Cannot open file "C:\ProgramData\VMware\dndlogs\dndlog.conf&qu ot;: It can not find the path. VMware Workstation unrecoverable error: (vcpu-1) d:/build/ob/bora-301548/bora/lib/string/str.c:238 Buffer too small 0x1
Vmware error :(
12/18/2010 - CrossFire - 8 Replies
Also ich will meine virtuelle machine öffen,dann kommt das hier: Error while opening the virtual machine: File "C:\Users\Timo\Documents\Virtual Machines\Prodigy™\Prodigy™.vmx" line 86: Variable "tools.remindInstall" is already defined. ich wäre danke für euere hilfe :)
[QUESTION]vmware error
01/28/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
VMware Workstation unrecoverable error: (vmx) NOT_IMPLEMENTED d:/build/ob/bora-203739/bora/vmx/main/vmmonWin32.c :118 A log file is available in "C:\Documents and Settings\user1\Local Settings\Temp\vmware-user1\vmware-user1-3508.log&q uot;. A core file is available in "C:\Documents and Settings\user1\Application Data\VMware\vmware-vmx-debug-3508.dmp". Please request support and include the contents of the log file and core file. To collect data to submit to VMware support, choose "Collect...