Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4Leage anti-ban

Discussion on S4Leage anti-ban within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4Leage anti-ban

Hello there!

If you know anything about anti-ban ability or how to aboid being banned after done 4 min conquest hack then

PLEASE SHARE IT WITH ME

Ive hacked for the last two days and am terrified of being permly banned from S4League.

also any saved email of attempting to report innocenty which worked or you think might work for me would be appreciated

USEFUL POSTS WILL BE THANKED
Old 05/31/2013, 23:21   #2

elite*gold: 1
You can get banned for every hack.
Maybe yes, maybe not.
Old 05/31/2013, 23:25   #3

Received Thanks: 1,028
Excuse yourself with a ticket to the support.
Describe them what you did and ask them, if they could give you another chance.
This is the way of veritiy.
Of course they will answer you that you will get banned, but this will not be forver (or till 2069).

Or you just do nothing and live with the fear of getting banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2013, 23:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law' View Post
Excuse yourself with a ticket to the support.
Describe them what you did and ask them, if they could give you another chance.
This is the way of veritiy.
Of course they will answer you that you will get banned, but this will not be forver (or till 2069).

Or you just do nothing and live with the fear of getting banned.
Ty for your help, do u have any saved emails or a response you sent which worked?
Old 05/31/2013, 23:47   #5

Received Thanks: 1,028
No, I just read this and the User who is also registered in epvp (I do not know his/her name anymore) posted the tickets which were written between him/her and the support team.
Finally he/she got a ban of 30 days instead of a permanent ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2013, 04:48   #6

It's hard to explain but i will make it easier to understand
- every ban must have evidence (video,screenshot).
- if you are playing hack alone. It's hard to get banned because other player don't have evidence to ban you except GM join your underground room and saw you're hacking.

- Underground Room = every room have a underground room but a normal player can't see or join it except GM so it's called a invisible area. GM normally join the underground room to check player's activity. If unluckily GM saw you're hacking when they join the underground room , you will get banned in a minutes.
- If you using a shop hack , it's the most safe way because others don't have evidence to report you.
- If you used shop hack to hack weapon stat , your weapon stat will be shown to others after u killed them.
For advice, please don't hack weapon stat for (+11% , force pack stat).
- If you used shop hack to hack costume stat , your can hack any stat but u need to change your setting (reject others to view your profile information).
-
As an advice , DON'T USE FULL HACK except you're going to get your account banned. Choose Player Boost Hack , slightly increase your character (hp,sp,) and decrease the sp consume for wall jump and dodge is the better way.

For reference only-

Press thank button if i helped
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/01/2013, 16:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by icetamashi View Post
It's hard to explain but i will make it easier to understand
- every ban must have evidence (video,screenshot).
- if you are playing hack alone. It's hard to get banned because other player don't have evidence to ban you except GM join your underground room and saw you're hacking.

- Underground Room = every room have a underground room but a normal player can't see or join it except GM so it's called a invisible area. GM normally join the underground room to check player's activity. If unluckily GM saw you're hacking when they join the underground room , you will get banned in a minutes.
- If you using a shop hack , it's the most safe way because others don't have evidence to report you.
- If you used shop hack to hack weapon stat , your weapon stat will be shown to others after u killed them.
For advice, please don't hack weapon stat for (+11% , force pack stat).
- If you used shop hack to hack costume stat , your can hack any stat but u need to change your setting (reject others to view your profile information).
-
As an advice , DON'T USE FULL HACK except you're going to get your account banned. Choose Player Boost Hack , slightly increase your character (hp,sp,) and decrease the sp consume for wall jump and dodge is the better way.

For reference only-

Press thank button if i helped
first thanks <3 was useful ,

I only use conqest hack, as they say they got a full log of our activities and they can even find out hacks off-line, that means that even if i play alone (which I only do) they can ban me, last time I got banned for the 15 secs conqest clear hack and nothing worked for me... not even begging
Old 06/02/2013, 06:25   #8

how to avoid not being banned?

don't hack(well, either way you will get banned because it's alaplaya)