Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Aimbot

Discussion on [Request] Aimbot within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Aimbot

Yeah I know what you are thinking right?

We need this aimbot because many ppl use full ap and are hard to kill, even if you had fp with pen clothes its still hard to kill these full ap users, please think about it.
thanks
Old 05/11/2013, 08:52   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,305
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2013, 16:39   #3

Please read the S4-section rules.

Requests are not allowed.
Old 05/12/2013, 16:40   #4

#reported
Old 05/12/2013, 16:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by em00n View Post
#reported
GJ...

Please read the rules, also...

Quote:
Posts only consisting of "#reported" or "#closerequest" are considered Spam and will lead to at least a warning.
- by Corex

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Aimbot for NA
11/24/2009 - Combat Arms - 6 Replies
So we'v all seen the Head-Shot Aimbot by Rage Kings many times, and it does work for Ca EU. We'v also noticed alot of fake bots that have trojans :mad: However, it is now detected as of NA version 29+ even with a bypass. It seems other basic bots made with auto-hotkey are also detected. Hackshield appears to detect most bots in maplestory too... Anyways, just wondering if there is a WORKING aimbot for North America or if there is a better bypass out there.
[REQUEST]-Aimbot ??
09/23/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 9 Replies
e*pvpers member -I have friends who know to cr8 AIMBOT in PSF but as of now he cr8 the newest VERSION of aimbot but he said to that its very hard to cr8 aimbot as of now b'coz the gameclub is very secure in ther database ? bcoz they study about the coming hack but my Friend said to me that their creation is very soon to finish 1st week of OCTOBER we will RELEASED THEIR NEWEST VERSION OF AIMBOT IN PSF??? -And i will promise this is the first site that we will post the AIMBOT HACKS? ...
[request]aimbot sa PSF?
09/07/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
Meron po ako nakalaro sa venezia.. Always sya headshot, makita ka pa lng sa range nya deads ka agad tapos headshot pa.. kung meron po kau pahinge po ako ng ganon..ty
[Request] Aimbot
08/24/2008 - Soldier Front - 23 Replies
:):)If there is an aimbot hack for soldier front can somebody plx post them??? tyvm...:):)