Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is x7 Loader done for good?

Discussion on Is x7 Loader done for good? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 110
Is x7 Loader done for good?

I liked how I was able to enhance my character by about 10-15% in everything instead of becoming a semi-*** (by that I meant using trainers), That's why I want x7 Loader back.

Hell I somewhat stopped playing after x7 stopped workin', the game feels so sloppy and slow.

So, I would appreciate it if someone knows how to make it work or at least give me an alternative where I can play with my char's stats.
A guy in the [Support] section gave me a CE script, I tried it, but after 2 or 3 mins S4 crashed/got detected, even though I was using a bypass + I didn't 100% know how to use it.

My thanks and greetings in advance,
Yami.
Old 05/06/2013, 13:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiNoZero View Post
I liked how I was able to enhance my character by about 10-15% in everything instead of becoming a semi-*** (by that I meant using trainers), That's why I want x7 Loader back.

Hell I somewhat stopped playing after x7 stopped workin', the game feels so sloppy and slow.

So, I would appreciate it if someone knows how to make it work or at least give me an alternative where I can play with my char's stats.
A guy in the [Support] section gave me a CE script, I tried it, but after 2 or 3 mins S4 crashed/got detected, even though I was using a bypass + I didn't 100% know how to use it.

My thanks and greetings in advance,
Yami.
You're bad, that's all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2013, 16:08   #3

Why thank you.

I know I'm bad, your post doesn't add anything to that.

Have a nice day, troll.
Old 05/06/2013, 16:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiNoZero View Post
Why thank you.

I know I'm bad, your post doesn't add anything to that.

Have a nice day, troll.
Lol how is he a troll?
And the code he gave you doesn't work with the latest client.
Old 05/06/2013, 20:13   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ScarletDevil- View Post
How dare you badmouth Moot ... Anyways , Yami you can change your stats with CE to something powerful but not Godlike .
Old 05/06/2013, 22:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ScarletDevil- View Post
Lol how is he a troll?
He's a troll 'cause he had nothing useful to say.
Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilolagugi View Post
How dare you badmouth Moot ... Anyways , Yami you can change your stats with CE to something powerful but not Godlike .
I would appreciate it if you elaborate on that a little more, sir.
Old 05/07/2013, 08:04   #7

Hey. If i get it, you want to get Ap Stats without paying, right? So, you need, Cheat Engine and some ID Manager. Well, first of you should change your shop stats to FP stats, with Cheat Engine, search for Tutorials on youtube, these are the values

Then use this to change all the pen looking **** to ap looking **** and it is also a ID Manager, so ur game will not crash after you equip changed things. Have fun, if you have some question or problems, just contact me somehow.
Old 05/07/2013, 12:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Paradox- View Post
Hey. If i get it, you want to get Ap Stats without paying, right? So, you need, Cheat Engine and some ID Manager. Well, first of you should change your shop stats to FP stats, with Cheat Engine, search for Tutorials on youtube, these are the values

Then use this to change all the pen looking **** to ap looking **** and it is also a ID Manager, so ur game will not crash after you equip changed things. Have fun, if you have some question or problems, just contact me somehow.
Oh no no, not that, I already have some of my fav weapons in FP stats, I just wanna enhance my char even further, but not make it ***-like.

Thank you for the kind attempt, though.

Tags
s4 league, x7 loader