Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little bit important question :).

Discussion on A little bit important question :). within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,342
A little bit important question :).

Hey epvpr's <3 , i really want to ask you someting before i buy it.

So tommorow i want to buy a paysafecard from 20Euro , and ingame i want to buy 360 Premium Coins for 17Euro , is that PSC of 20Euro avaible for that 17Euro? i mean is it gonna work if i use that PSC of 20Euro if the current Payment is 17Euro?
Old 05/01/2013, 22:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
First off: What are Premium Coins?

Secondly: If you use a 20€ paysafecard for a 17€ payment the paysafecard will have 3€ after you made the payment
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2013, 10:54   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,305
Wrong Section

Your PSC have after the payment a value of 3€. PSC = Like a prepaid card.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread