Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question,Reply please!

Discussion on Question,Reply please! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question,Reply please!

I traded my char , and the new char i changed the pw and the email . is there a way to scamm me ?
Old 04/12/2013, 14:15   #2

Received Thanks: 1,407
Yes.
If he have regi mail or if he send a ticket with the original infos like bday date, country, etc.
Old 04/12/2013, 19:16   #3

What is regi mail? .. If there is regi mail can i delete it? .. if he send ticket they will back the account to him immediatly without asking me?! ThnQ
Old 04/12/2013, 19:22   #4

Received Thanks: 1,407
Regi mail = the email used when the acc has been created, no, it can't be deleted.
And yes, the acc will get back to the owner w/o asking you if the owner can prove that the acc is his.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MUST READ MY QUESTION AND REPLY PLSS..
06/07/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
LOL...... UNG NAG DL AKO NG PANDO PARA MA DOWNLOAD UNG GCSeason3 CLIENT NA WALA KALA KO BA MASESAVE UN....? PDE BA KAYU MAG UPLOAD NG MABILIS NA SEASON 3 INSTALLER LNG OHH... KASI UNG PANDO SINAVE KO SA USB KO PAGKABUKAS KO NAWALA PLSSSS.... ANSWER THIS..................... NAKA DEEP FREEZE KASI TO EH.... EH D NAMN AKO MAY ARI NG SHOP NA 2 PLSss...
[QUESTION] Reply please
09/30/2009 - S4 League - 2 Replies
After S4League update the interface. The trainers and cheatengine not work anymore .. patched? Nach S4League Aktualisierung der Schnittstelle. Die Ausbilder und cheatengine nicht mehr funktionieren .. Patched? The translator XD Der Übersetzer XD
[QUESTION]plz reply
08/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 18 Replies
how many ppl would play a server that's been out for a while and got full action 6 files now i mean everything the kor server has. FULL aloken proper transup and everything else you could think of.how many ppl here would play it no matter what the server name is?
Important question Plss reply
06/11/2009 - Rohan - 3 Replies
Is the GM command Client less detectable or bannable than using Cheat Engine for speedhacking? need answer to which i should use..
Another noob Question! please reply...
04/01/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
im using this from by Boboring! my question is... how can i change this couse i dont whant to agro mobs! i only whant the other hacks! can someone please tellme how?? i try to delet the AI folder but iam still agro 3 mobs! Thanks ppl! hope u can help me!!