Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wallhack^.^

Discussion on Wallhack^.^ within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wallhack^.^

Kann es sein das mit Kiki Engine ein Wallhack möglich ist weil ich konnte die Farben/das Aussehen der Wände verändern:

Dann müsste es doch auch möglich sein die Wände ,,unsichtbar" machen oder??
Old 05/22/2009, 13:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by <c0d3r> View Post
Kann es sein das mit Kiki Engine ein Wallhack möglich ist weil ich konnte die Farben/das Aussehen der Wände verändern:

Dann müsste es doch auch möglich sein die Wände ,,unsichtbar" machen oder??
o.o ich bemerk nix und JA es ist möglich

edit: LOL^^
Old 05/22/2009, 13:21   #3

LOL
*guck dir die Bilder mal genauer an*
Old 05/22/2009, 14:18   #4

mal doch einfach in die bilder das rein was man sich angucken soll ... ich spiele tunnel selten und darum fällt mir da nix besonderes auf oO
Old 05/24/2009, 20:03   #5

not truely a wall hack, you just edited a address in UCE, its more considered a jump hack. Wall hack would be run through walls, walk/ jump on everything, shoot through walls, and to fall off the map. Sorry, if it sounds like a flame its not, its just a correction for what the difference is between jump hack and wall hack.
Old 05/24/2009, 20:40   #6

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Kann es sein das mit Kiki Engine ein Wallhack möglich ist
Wieso sollte es nicht möglich sein? Was du allerdings anscheinend gemachst hast war völlig zielos. Meistens muss man über Adressen gewisse Befehle wie z.B Raucheffekte etc entfernen. Die Frage ist nur WIESO man sowas rausfinden möchte? S4 ist relativ billig gemacht, also einfach nur einen vorhanden DX9 Wrapper runterladen, deine 6 Zeilen code einfügen und fertig ist dein Wallhack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor4570 View Post
mal doch einfach in die bilder das rein was man sich angucken soll ... ich spiele tunnel selten und darum fällt mir da nix besonderes auf oO
Sehe auch nicht wirklich einen Unterschied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorheater View Post
not truely a wall hack, you just edited a address in UCE, its more considered a jump hack. Wall hack would be run through walls, walk/ jump on everything, shoot through walls, and to fall off the map. Sorry, if it sounds like a flame its not, its just a correction for what the difference is between jump hack and wall hack.
Kill yourself.

Quote:
Wallhacking is the changing of wall properties in first-person shooters. Most wallhacks are used to make a map's walls at least partially transparent, allowing players to see through opaque objects. Wallhacking is usually considered cheating, analogous to maphacking in real-time strategy games, and can lead to kicks and bans from online game servers if discovered.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2009, 22:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
Kill yourself.
I'll ignore your ignorance and pointless banter as the jump hack pic the person posted clear is not defined as a wall hack. As of now, he has posted some of his work, as have I. I have not seen any of your contributions in this section, so a question is who are you? Why post such stupid comments when you yourself haven't released anything of worth in this section? I mean, are you even known or recognized for your work? Jealous that you have failed at a making hacks? I mean you dont even post anything better than that guy, not one pic, nor video, nor tutorial.

This is a prime example of why I will NEVER, release a fully free and working Bypass to elitepvpers for free. And to clarify, I haven't seen any proof from you to clarify you are not a leecher, just a big spamming trolling nerd without a life.
Old 05/24/2009, 23:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorheater View Post
I'll ignore your ignorance and pointless banter as the jump hack pic the person posted clear is not defined as a wall hack. As of now, he has posted some of his work, as have I. I have not seen any of your contributions in this section, so a question is who are you? Why post such stupid comments when you yourself haven't released anything of worth in this section? I mean, are you even known or recognized for your work? Jealous that you have failed at a making hacks? I mean you dont even post anything better than that guy, not one pic, nor video, nor tutorial.

This is a prime example of why I will NEVER, release a fully free and working Bypass to elitepvpers for free. And to clarify, I haven't seen any proof from you to clarify you are not a leecher, just a big spamming trolling nerd without a life.
Quote:
I'll ignore your ignorance and pointless banter as the jump hack pic the person posted clear is not defined as a wall hack.
What the fuck are you talking about "Jump Hack"? Do you even play this game? The picture should represent some colour changed walls and not what you perceive as "jump" hack just because the Character in staying on a completly legit spot that is reachable.

Second, I gave you a proper explaination WHAT a wallhack is, this comes from Wikipedia so stop claiming making walls see-through ISNT a wallhack. 99.8% People also agree on this. The rest are just dicks.

You are the one who is ignorant, I clearly gave you an argument that had information from the majority of people. Calling it untrue would make yourself ignorant. Think before you write.

Quote:
I have not seen any of your contributions in this section, so a question is who are you? Why post such stupid comments when you yourself haven't released anything of worth in this section? I mean, are you even known or recognized for your work? Jealous that you have failed at a making hacks? I mean you dont even post anything better than that guy, not one pic, nor video, nor tutorial.
I have made a wallhack for S4? Well, you can't call yourself contributing either because you have never offered here anything, It's only about "I made X, but Im not going to release it". Contributing has a different meaning, also your technical abilities are also non-existing. Just take a look at all of your posts.
You even claim yourself _Pro_ and insist of delivering _proof_ of what you have done, but interrestingly enough.. There is nothing. Huh how is that possible Mr. I-Contribute-So-Much-But-Noone-Ever-Sees-It.

You can go ahead and press on my profile "More posts" and compare it with yours.
That would probably be a technical KO since you had nothing put on this forum.

Quote:
You do realize that I have 1700 Thanks, right? Learn to actually investigate before you write something. This assures that _trolls_ like you go back to yer caves where they get feeded.

try harder next time, and dont forget to put on your cooooolllfacceee.
Old 05/25/2009, 00:19   #9

Lol xor, I think you shouldn't start flaming xD...
Old 05/25/2009, 02:47   #10

your right, he doesnt get it nor does he have the knowledge to get it. ill leave this be, let my videos speak for themselves.
Old 05/25/2009, 08:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
Wieso sollte es nicht möglich sein? Was du allerdings anscheinend gemachst hast war völlig zielos. Meistens muss man über Adressen gewisse Befehle wie z.B Raucheffekte etc entfernen. Die Frage ist nur WIESO man sowas rausfinden möchte? S4 ist relativ billig gemacht, also einfach nur einen vorhanden DX9 Wrapper runterladen, deine 6 Zeilen code einfügen und fertig ist dein Wallhack.

Sehe auch nicht wirklich einen Unterschied.

Kill yourself.
Dann kannste bestimmt auch ne guide dazu posten
Old 05/25/2009, 13:02   #12

Quote:
Dann kannste bestimmt auch ne guide dazu posten
Ich hab den Code bereits in Syntex sein Thread gepostet gehabt
Wrapper holt man sich von Azorbix und benutzt 21 (oder 24?) als Stride.
Old 07/05/2009, 13:15   #13

also ich sehe was auf dem bild und was soll ein wrapper sein?
Old 07/05/2009, 13:33   #14

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
Wenn du nicht weißt, was ein Wrapper ist, dann solltest du dir das überlegen ob du einen Wallhack machen willst, der btw. in S4 auch recht sinnlos ist.

Wallhack kann man btw. auch mit CE machen, im Gamehacking Forum im Sammelthread ist ein Tutorial dazu.