Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO] Remove malware's#Hotfixe's#Various tip's

Discussion on [INFO] Remove malware's#Hotfixe's#Various tip's within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [INFO] Remove malware's#Hotfixe's#Various tip's

Hello there guy's,im gonna make this topic and make it updated much as possible about all hotfixe's and various problem's you can encounter by downloading hack's and trying "to play" with the various file's of s4league.

As you know,when you download hack's in the hack/bot's section,there's someone there is always trying to spread virue's and other type of malware's,well here some tip's for the new comes of the site,expcially for the hacking section's in general.

Malware infection's:

-How can i see if the user have posted a infected program?

°Basically who want to spread a virus/malware software doesn't use his primary account,so the user is always with low message's,like's and the registration date is about the same day of the post,o on previous few day's.

°Don't download the program,if there's not a virus total scan don't trust the post and wait for it.

°Be extremly carefull,download program's only from trusted member's/user's with a lot thank's/ hacker's team.

-A user have posted a virus,and im 100% sure of it,what i can do??

°Report this user by clicking this button " " and write the motivation,in this case "spreading malware/suspicious programm". A moderator will provide to esaminate the case and eventually ban the user in question.

-It's too late,i've downloaded the programm and suddendly my antivirus keep detecting unknowed virue's/unknowed .exe file's running. What i can do???

°First of all,don't allarm and keep calm. (I know some people for that they have delete some important file and they have got a total chaos on their pc.)

°For second search on google if there's other people have experience/got the same problem as your,with the same virus/malware/suspicious program.

°If you don't find the solution,i will tell you now what i've done in my case:

After downloaded an hack programm i've experienced it was infected by a virus called "TR/Dropper.MSIL.gen" because my antivirus keep detecting that,and at restart of the pc,i was unable to start a recovery of the system,and the explorer.exe keeped crashing and i was forced to start it from the task manager. This is what i've done:

1-) Download a very good antivirus. ( I suggest to download ),if you already have a good one,well done for you

2-) When downloaded and installed,click on "System scanner" and perform a complete system scann. (It could take an hour,it depend on how much thing's you have on your pc) (If you other antivirus perform a complete system scann as well)

3-)When the scan is done,go to "Quarantine" and you will see all the element's detected. If you see something that you don't recognize,right click on it,and press delete.

4-) After done that,i suggest to download

5-) When you have downloaded and installed the program,open it and run a complete system scan.

6-) When it's done with scan,you will see the result,check the boxes and than eliminate.

7-) Restart the pc,and you have done it.Your pc is not more infested by malwares/suspicious program's.

-Other's:

°Other famous method are the mirror's site. Explanation:

A mirror site is basically a copy of a website with the small different is added by strange url address,for example "frees4leagueap.weebly.net"

°How can i see if the website is fake or not?

Well,this is can be really simple to understand in appearence,but for someone this is could not be. So,for understand if is fake or not follow those line's:

§Alaplaya DON'T GIVE FREE AP FROM THIRD PART,the only exception's are the partner website like Gamecoach wich offer free item's packs for a registration. See that topic:

§At the fake website they will ask you your psw and id. Well... DON'T GIVE THOSE INFORMATION'S. They will steal your account,and in major cases you will never get it back.

Fixe's at S4League error's :

-Under progress,if you have a problem leave the comment below,and i provide to post a solution,and add it under this title.

In the end,if you want to contribute post your fix and i will add it on that post with credit's.
I've want to keep alive this topic and update because i saw many are newbies on this website and they don't know you "encounter large risk" by downloading hack's program's from not trusted member's,so i've decided to make this topic for give them a help,and the ride of the situation wich they are in. I hope this topic could help someone at least,

Peace.
Old 03/15/2013, 09:19   #2

Well, good idea but:

I read the 1st sentence which is "°Basically who want to spread a virus/malware software doesn't use his primary account,so the user is always with low message's,like's and the registration date is about the same day of the post,o on previous few day's."

So you don't know that some people sell their epvp account on other platforms, so other people can buy it und spread their viruses here? Like, selling an account created in 2009 with 1.000 thanks and 3.000 Posts? Does it directly means you can trust him? No. You can trust nobody.

I don't want to say this is reality, but imagine Neeya Naana (sorry, the chance that I spelled it wrong is really high), or Kiramox or some other 'super' releaser, would release a working 'hack' with some malware. A thousand people would download it till some people detect a really virus or malware and some Mod's would proof it (let's say they have the possibility and knowledge to proof it - imho they don't have it). Kiramox or some other well known releaser just saying like every time "false positiv because of packing" or something else, and everything would be fine for a long time.

I don't say and don't think, both people I called, would do this, it's just an example!

All in all I think it's a good idea, but it's useless. It can help (if you understand the broken english you wrote. :x), but in my opinion there is no way around 'brain.exe'. Nobody can protect you from disusing it.

For part "Fixe's at S4League error's :"

I think for this is the S4 League Complete Thread the best choice.

Regards~
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2013, 10:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubbele View Post
Well, good idea but:

I read the 1st sentence which is "°Basically who want to spread a virus/malware software doesn't use his primary account,so the user is always with low message's,like's and the registration date is about the same day of the post,o on previous few day's."

So you don't know that some people sell their epvp account on other platforms, so other people can buy it und spread their viruses here? Like, selling an account created in 2009 with 1.000 thanks and 3.000 Posts? Does it directly means you can trust him? No. You can trust nobody.

I don't want to say this is reality, but imagine Neeya Naana (sorry, the chance that I spelled it wrong is really high), or Kiramox or some other 'super' releaser, would release a working 'hack' with some malware. A thousand people would download it till some people detect a really virus or malware and some Mod's would proof it (let's say they have the possibility and knowledge to proof it - imho they don't have it). Kiramox or some other well known releaser just saying like every "false positiv because of packing" or something else, and everything would be fine for a long time.

I don't say and don't think, both people I called, would do this, it's just an example!

All in all I think it's a good idea, but it's useless. It can help (if you understand the broken english you wrote. :x), but in my opinion there is no way around 'brain.exe'. Nobody can protect you from disusing it.

For part "Fixe's at S4League error's :"

I think for this is the S4 League Complete Thread the best choice.

Regards~
Thank you and sorry my english :P Your example is certainly appreciated .