Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there an ID changer such as this?

Discussion on Is there an ID changer such as this? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there an ID changer such as this?

I'm curious as to the existence of an ID changer that works similar to the Shopstat Changer.
The shopstat Changer works by modifying the effect value of all items before you buy anything, thus making that effect last the duration of the item's time.
What I want to know is... Is there a version that does relatively the same thing, except it changes the looks instead?
Such as...
You're looking at the Melee weapons tab.
Normally, with Pen, you can buy only a +1% Spy Dagger for 5~30 hours.
With an ID changer like I'm describing, you can make it a +1% ****** Spy Dagger for 5~30 hours.
Couple it with the Shopstat changer, and you've got yourself a +10% BSD for 5~30 hours.
If anything like that exists, please link me.
Thank you.
Old 03/06/2013, 10:50   #2

I haven't heard or seen of anything like that.
Old 03/06/2013, 12:27   #3

Received Thanks: 1,407
Nope.
BCuz if you change the ID of an item, eg: Spy Dagger -> BloodySpy Dagger, the item disappear from the shop.
Old 03/06/2013, 15:14   #4

No its like Hybrid sayed.
Old 03/06/2013, 17:09   #5

Darn.
That's very unfortunate.
I was hoping to get a perm set via Master Set ID changing.
Oh well.
Old 03/06/2013, 17:21   #6

Received Thanks: 1,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxBlackHawkixx View Post
No its like Hybrid sayed.
Spam/ post hunting isn't needed.
Old 03/07/2013, 13:22   #7

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 7,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbirds12 View Post
I'm curious as to the existence of an ID changer that works similar to the Shopstat Changer.
The shopstat Changer works by modifying the effect value of all items before you buy anything, thus making that effect last the duration of the item's time.
What I want to know is... Is there a version that does relatively the same thing, except it changes the looks instead?
Such as...
You're looking at the Melee weapons tab.
Normally, with Pen, you can buy only a +1% Spy Dagger for 5~30 hours.
With an ID changer like I'm describing, you can make it a +1% Bloody Spy Dagger for 5~30 hours.
Couple it with the Shopstat changer, and you've got yourself a +10% BSD for 5~30 hours.
If anything like that exists, please link me.
Thank you.
The IDChanger will make your Spy Dagger(which you've bought) into BSD,until you close S4.There is of course Effect Changer also,which is included in most of IDC,where you can make it +10% BSD.But,it won't be permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid~ View Post
Nope.
BCuz if you change the ID of an item, eg: Spy Dagger -> BloodySpy Dagger, the item disappear from the shop.
I'm sure he wants to buy BSD