Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet injecting...

Discussion on Packet injecting... within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet injecting...

Alright people. lets figure something out. I want to know if I'm at a dead end before I release anything. (and no I don't really have anything yet). My friends and I have gotten around hackshield, and it still thinks it's running. I've gotten the S4Client to show up in WPE pro's process list. but it doesn't find any packets besides this:

Code:
00000000  0A:00:F0:0A:00:00:00:00:00:00     ..........

That's the only packet it gets, which is weird because I didn't get the cannot inject dll error. also I only get that packet every like 13 seconds. (It might be a heartbeat?)
Alright I feel somewhat stupid but I never said I was smart. I went into WPE pro options and winstock 2.0 and clicked all those check boxes so I can see the game traffic, now after I send 1 packet from WPE pro my connection gets terminated by the server. closer but still not close enough. Any suggestions people? I don't think HackShield is killing my connection but not super sure. thanks in advance.

****UPDATE****
I'm a noob anyways the game looks to be unincrypted and I've sent "o.o" in the lobby and changed it with WPE to x.x and resent and it worked without kicking me, so I guess as long as your smart with it, everything should be ok. also I've been on the game for 45 with WPE pro attached and I haven't been kicked.
-Arkwin
Old 03/03/2009, 14:39   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
When you can disable hackshield, why dont you hook the send and recv funcs? its weird and not funny to let WPE auto hook that funcs and make errors.

so long -
syntex
Old 03/05/2009, 18:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Alright me and my friends are going though the packets and seeing what we can doo.. if anyone has input it be great so far we have been able to do the following:

1) kill anyone we want and who killed them.
2) *** mode on anyone you want.
3) give life to anyone you want.
4) teleporting where you want.
5) 1 hit kills.
6) make someones client crash

so I pretty much think we tore the game apart.

also video are soon to follow look for links. does anyone know how to hotkey to sent a packet? like just hit cnrl+f to send a packet?
Old 03/05/2009, 19:54   #4

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkwinFox View Post
also video are soon to follow look for links. does anyone know how to hotkey to sent a packet? like just hit cnrl+f to send a packet?
Code your own Middleware (yay for no required HS bypass), or use rPE which I assume has the possebility of using GetAsyncKeystate.
Closed Thread