Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Starting S4 By-code Project]

Discussion on [Starting S4 By-code Project] within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Starting S4 By-code Project]

Hello,

First off with all due respect to moderaters, I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post my thread.

I have read many posts in the S4-league section. There are a lot of smart people, sometimes a bit cocky and potty mouthed but, that's the internet these days. I will cut things short. With me getting out of school andd having plenty of time on my hands, I am researching on S4 server information to get my own codes and what not to allow hax since it seems many users prefer secrecy when it comes to giving out codes (i can understand this completely). Once a code is out or publicized it tends to get blocked quickly and a lot of hard work is put down or wasted. I would like to meet someone in-game who is interested in the project, connections are good. No profit, just for learning more about hax. Please Send me a message if your willing to come along. No i am no GM and this is no trick, strictly business. If your not interested, you need not waste anymore time reading this. I check messages frequently up 24/7. Thank You
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ich habe viele Beiträge in der S4-League-Abschnitt zu lesen. Es gibt eine Menge von intelligenten Menschen, manchmal ein bisschen übermütig und Töpfchen Mund, aber das ist das Internet in diesen Tagen. Ich werde geschnitten Dinge kurz. Bei mir bekommen aus der Schule undd mit viel Zeit auf meinen Händen, ich bin auf S4 Server-Informationen Erforschung meiner eigenen Codes zu erhalten und was nicht hax ermöglichen, da es viele Anwender bevorzugen Geheimhaltung, wenn es darum heraus-Codes kommt (ich kann scheint verstehen komplett). Sobald ein Code ist aus oder veröffentlicht es neigt dazu, schnell verstopfen und eine Menge harte Arbeit ab oder legen verschwendet. Ich würde gerne jemanden im Spiel, die an dem Projekt interessiert ist zu erfüllen, sind Verbindungen gut. Kein Gewinn, nur für das Lernen mehr über hax. Bitte senden Sie mir eine Nachricht, wenn Ihr bereit, mitzukommen. Nein ich bin kein GM und das ist kein Trick, streng geschäftlichen Charakter. Wenn Ihr nicht interessiert, brauchen Sie nicht mehr Zeit verschwenden lesen. Ich überprüfe Nachrichten häufig bis 24/7. Danke
Old 09/17/2012, 13:47   #2

elite*gold: 11
Well,about what "project" you are talking?
Old 09/17/2012, 13:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well the "project" is merely to study into haxs for S4. I realized I'ed hurt my self trying to figure all the stuff such as bycodes, and cheat engines that don't screw up when you try to get them to run. Basically I'm saying, It is much easier to study as a group rather then a single individual such as my self. Honestly I am new to hacking but, my use of the PC is above average so there is some potential that hopefully i can meet the right people who trust me and will help me become a decent hacker. Just a lot of possibilities. I'm free to ideas. Always listening...