Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 Tips on bugs and problems.

Discussion on S4 Tips on bugs and problems. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 Tips on bugs and problems.

I will update this for every error I find a solution for.

Idk if any of you know about this yet just tought I add them here since certain people might still not know about them these are some easy tips to solve certain issues you get while using S4 so please don't flame -_-', but a thanks can do but here you go:

This one is to solve the "You fail to receive account information.(Timeout)
" it's just an error all you have to do is click the top right corner of the box with the error and hit ESC(Escape).

Next is the " You cannot use this item" error sorry i had to remove but after using it once more i discovered a glitch that makes you add extra weps which you don't have to pay for i just glitched 3 CS's so sorry i had to remove. dont want people glitched and owning me xD

~UltimateGamer~

-Don't forget to hit thank's :P
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread