Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4L Thai

Discussion on S4L Thai within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4L Thai

I'm playing S4L Thai. But players lagging like a hell. Full of lag hits. How can i fix this issue,lags ? I'm from TR , ik Thailand is too far away from TR. Sry for bad english
Old 04/20/2012, 13:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can't because the distance and.....You only can play with lags. You can't fix it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to play on FT Thai // Wie FT Thai spielen?
04/02/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hey guys, can you tell me how i register me on FT Thai and how i download it? What is for the Thai server and what is against the server? Hey Leute, könnt Ihr mir sagen, wie man sich auf FT Thai registriert und es downloadet?Und was sind die Vor- und Nachteile auf dem Server? LG
need help 9d thai !!!
11/04/2011 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
hi i need a help in 9d thai my quests are broken and can do money.. if any1 can help me with items (i thin relic and weap plz help me.. ) Thanks !
VN or Thai?
10/03/2011 - 9Dragons - 8 Replies
Emm, since i didn't try out 9Dragons VN i just wanted to ask witch is better to you guys..? VN or Thai►►►?
D9 THAI / HD LF....
06/14/2011 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Hi, can anyone please give me 2 HD LF'S if they have ... pls post if you have thank you. BTW I'M, The_One HD blood demon RL 11 WaR_MachinE Hybird also HD R1 , AND THEY BOTH DONT HAVE LF :)
Help wit D9 Thai
01/01/2011 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
Need someone who has MSN+can Translate my Thai D9 into English so i can understand because the Tut from Officer didnt help me