Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League Open Beta Started ^^

Discussion on S4 League Open Beta Started ^^ within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 League Open Beta Started ^^

Guys Its Started GAME SOO COOL!

Register, Download, and Play ITS SOO Cute ^^
Old 08/25/2008, 22:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
I know its a nice game...The gameplay reminds me of GunZ online but with MUCH BETTER GRAPHICS.
Old 08/26/2008, 10:12   #3

Nice, I'll give it a try.
Old 08/28/2008, 12:20   #4

It´s a nice game, its in beta phase and better than gunZ. I hope that game grows up fast and new weapons comes.

After hours I think... some kids createt very fast, hackz for this game :/ no matter how fast I move, I get 1:1 hits on Critical points and they detect me very fast throuth walls ( and no, I´m not at the 3th person view point, they can´t see me )
Old 08/29/2008, 17:27   #5

I played this game for a few hours.
Rhetorical question: Who really needs hacks for this game?
The only thing you need are means to artificially create lag. Grab the Fumbi, start a download or do some other stuff that lags you and get a TD while you're completely invulnerable (helps lots if you're the host too).
Also there is a minor inventory exploit that allows you to bring 3 weapons of a kind, which will seem like you have unlimited ammo to others. But that one is easily noticeable by others (read: useless) so I won't bother posting it.

Also zornydyuke:
Critical Hits are really easy. I'm not that great and even I get a constant stream of critical hits. Also the detection through walls, wait what? There are no walls you can hide behind. Even if it looks that way, you can easily move the camera through the wall and see who's behind. Also the Mindshock weapon fires through walls too.
Old 08/29/2008, 18:08   #6

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalvam View Post
I played this game for a few hours.
Rhetorical question: Who really needs hacks for this game?
The only thing you need are means to artificially create lag. Grab the Fumbi, start a download or do some other stuff that lags you and get a TD while you're completely invulnerable (helps lots if you're the host too).
Also there is a minor inventory exploit that allows you to bring 3 weapons of a kind, which will seem like you have unlimited ammo to others. But that one is easily noticeable by others (read: useless) so I won't bother posting it.

Also zornydyuke:
Critical Hits are really easy. I'm not that great and even I get a constant stream of critical hits. Also the detection through walls, wait what? There are no walls you can hide behind. Even if it looks that way, you can easily move the camera through the wall and see who's behind. Also the Mindshock weapon fires through walls too.
The "Lag" technique is useless anyway, but seems to work on newbies.
Just lead your shots and build sentries (Or use MindShock, enjoy this because the lagger wont be able to hit you), never had problems with those.
Also it doesn't matter if you are the host, this game features P2P technique which creates connections between the players, so its all individual perception who lags and who not. So if you lag, you won't be able to hit others too if you can't lead. Yes you can bring 3 same weapons to the inventory, but it's not an exploit or something. Sure I can bring 3 Sentries, but I still can only build one. And what counts is how you balance this. SMG's are bad at long range, go for rifles or gaussgun.

For criticals you just aim on the chest or neck, the hitboxes are quite big. Like Kalvam I also have no problems getting a whole stream of criticals but theres a trick if you want to kill faster. The shots will always be the same. If you shoot at the chest, the first hit will be the head, second will be on the left, third shot at the chest, last shot at the right. However you cannot shoot through walls (However you can use Z/Y to view whats behind, but if you start shooting you will be dragged into a position where you can get hit), except with MindShock or MindEnergy, that is the weapons ability and not an exploit.

Srsly, I play 10h a day S4 and always make it 1st or 2nd on scorelist. If you fail its probably because you're bad because this game has large hitboxes and is easy to play, don't know why everyone keeps complaining about those so called laggers. Never really encountered anyone in TD. And nobody was complaining about laggers in the korean beta aswell, while it was really hard to play due lags.

The only thing that has been fucked up is that there are no level requirements for the skills, equip and weapons. And you only get 5k a day. And shitty channels. In the korean beta everything had high level requirements atleast and you got 100k. Also, WHERE IS THE LOTTERY LOL. Want some unique weapons >: (
Old 08/29/2008, 23:55   #7

Does anyone mind explaining how to equip 2-3 weapons of the same kind? xD
Old 09/01/2008, 06:04   #8

um...is it possible to play in United States? if so, is the game in english? the website for it is in german i believe and I don't know much german :S seems pretty weird that all their other game sites have been in english and the intro to it is in english
Old 09/01/2008, 15:03   #9

well i guess jeah :x because there are two server , if you start up

1. English

2. German , France , etc... :X
Old 09/09/2008, 12:01   #10

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
I have a nice bug with HackShield

Connection failed!
Old 02/17/2009, 17:46   #11

hi ey hast du hack für S4
Old 02/17/2009, 19:32   #12

Received Thanks: 1,263
Guck dich doch mal hier in der Section um
Old 02/20/2009, 13:21   #13

Omg Der Thread wurde 08 erstellt glaubst du er hat hacks?
Closed Thread