Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Issue

Discussion on Client Issue within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client Issue

My friends client will not start. I gave him every file i had just to make sure he has everything and still nothing. When he starts game the security loads up and after its all loaded no game shows. Its just blank and nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas whats causing this?
Old 12/12/2011, 07:16   #2

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,726
what appears an error message for him?
you have a screen one probably of the message?
this could help us with problem-seeking!

Best regards Lex '
Old 12/12/2011, 08:02   #3

Received Thanks: 6,127
Deactivate the Antivir then start S4. If after the HGWC comes the Client, you can activate the Antivir.
Old 12/12/2011, 11:16   #4

Lex, He has no error just the security all loads up i think its called HGWC then just literally nothing happens, no error, nothing. Just nothing shows.

Support, We already tried that turning off his antivirus and running it as admin. Just the security loads up and then nothing happens, no error given.
Old 12/14/2011, 15:24   #5

Probably re-install S4?
Alaplaya got a lot of bugs..
Or try to use the data "patcher-s4" in the s4 directionary.
Good Luck!
xSasu