Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Talk]I was wondering...

Discussion on [Talk]I was wondering... within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Talk]I was wondering...

I was wondering how does all the complicated anti-hacking system work.
I know all the stuff about the xTrap but in S4 league there re some more anti-hacking processes if I am right there is HGWC and Aegis.
So if anyone could explain me with details how this works step-by-step.
I would be very grateful and Ill give him or her a thanks .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wondering if this is possible
01/28/2011 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
I've been wodering if it's possible to to draw a circle around the turrets. The circle would tell the distance of where the turret would shoot at. If it is possible, can anyone point me in the right direction of doing it? Thanks
Just wondering
11/12/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Are there any free auto levelers for a Paladin? I know Glider + Farmer John aren't free. It's for a private server, most of the threads here are in german or dutch so I don't really understand :p
Wondering
05/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hey i was just wondering whats cabalrider sg mean or what game and would it work for chinese client?
Just Wondering
04/11/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
ive tested mining +4 andits work thanks 2 u guys but i just wonder it is possible to get 1 stack not 1 ore+4 ^.^ or get some talic with mining *ps -sry for my bad language
i am wondering
07/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hi guys,i hope u all are ok.. i just wanna to know small things... how can i get elite or super weapons or armor... i checked out the market and i found them very expensive...is that the normal prices? somebodies told me they got them as gifts from friends! so how these friends got these stuff? *** sorry for bothering anyway...and i hope anyone can help me at that game (sponsor..lol)