Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whatever happened to Item manager

Discussion on Whatever happened to Item manager within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whatever happened to Item manager

As the title says. what happened to Item manager ? i've heard nothing from Mister smith for like 2 months and frankly im surprised no one been QQing on the forum like a madman/woman.

is the item manager working as it is but you need to use a bypass or... is it 100% outdated? <<
Old 08/04/2011, 01:37   #2

At the moment it isn't working, but MrSmith said he would work for an update ...

read
Old 08/04/2011, 21:07   #3

Thanks for the reply. sadly thats nothing i didnt know allready/ didnt allready state in my previous post.

i know it isnt working, but there's been some patches where item manager would work with a different bypass. ive tried it and it doesnt on this patch tho however. so yeah its not working even with a proper bypass. prolly due to changed values. again.

As for mister smiths post. yeah i know. but it's been more then a month since then and , as isaid before. there's been no word from him about weither he's working on it or completely neglecting it. I can lock a treadh and say " ill fix it soon" aswell, that doesnt mean itll be " soon" at all, not saying he's ignoring the community or anything. just saying its possible... due to the lack of contact.
Old 08/05/2011, 02:48   #4

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
it is working with a bypass so far. its just detected by xtrap.

i am currently working on this to make it work for those guys without any working bypass, too.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread