Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The New AWESOME Patch

Discussion on The New AWESOME Patch within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The New AWESOME Patch

Now I will introduce you the NEW PATCH

New Weapon: The G’s Gate Breaker Capsule
Just like the original, the new Gate Breaker Breaker comes with mighty power and wide area damage - all fitting with the design of Dark Lightning, and brutal stats (Attack +7, Movement +3, and HP/SP +5), coming in it's own G's Capsule featuring the weapon as either a temporary or a permanent item, additional coupons, and up to 100,000 PEN or a coin reward. You can see the Gate Breaker in the picture above.

New Map: Square
What may first appear to be a type of clubhouse for a summer camp is actually a factory site, full of pitfalls and tactical possibilites. The strategic possibility here knows no bounds, but the main draw is the sheer space available: For the first time ever, a map needs sixteen players just to fill it: Square allows for 8 v 8 matches in Team Deathmatch...

New Pet: G’s Starfish

The Space Rabbit finally has a friend: the rather odd G's Starfish! This peculiar starfish comes with the same stats as the Space Rabbit, but comes in a G's Capsule allowing for more PEN, skills and items.

New I’s Capsules
The following capsules are now available as I's Capsules:

I’s Classic Burst Shotgun Capsule
I’s Rail Gun White Capsule
I’s AYA! Rifle Capsule
I’s DHA-41 Capsule

Now every capsule available in Korea is also available to us.

New Interface!!!
The good old S4 gets a brand new look - the S4 interface is getting an update along with the new patch, complete with a whole new look and a sleek, up-to-date finish. Here's a few of the changes:

- New items for new accounts: a costume set for 7 days, Homing Rifle +1, Spy Dagger +1 and Earth Bomber +1 for 7 days, and the Homing Rifle/Spy Dagger permanent with halved stats... Additionally, you'll also start with the set displayed on the right.

- Completely new Tutorial.

- Optimized lobby with shorter load times.

- Ping display in the server lobby.

- Pets now have their own display slot and will no longer block the accessory slot.

Notice: The preparation of the Fumbi Shop will take a bit longer, and will not be opened for another 2-3 weeks. In the meantime, we have some nice events to help you build up PEN until then (more news about that later)!

Old 07/20/2011, 15:38   #2

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 3,641
Copy paste infos of alaplaya wont make any different
Old 07/20/2011, 15:39   #3

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,726

Old 07/20/2011, 15:43   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,074
Quote: