Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HTD Disconnection

Discussion on HTD Disconnection within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post HTD Disconnection

I tried the new method to use cheat engine by suspending the game, works perfect and all, also tried to do that HGWC.exe into .old thing, but the game seems to disconnect me with a HTD everytime i enter a game with a fp'd weapon.
Anybody got a solution to that?
Thanks in advance.
Old 07/17/2011, 09:54   #2

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,726
post it
please do not have to ask for those extra thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help disconnection error!
10/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
ok i got the server up it is open however when i go to log in client side right before it lets you into login screen it says disconnected from server how can i fix this issue tyvm for your help in advanced..
[HELP]Disconnection
03/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I got dced when i make my char lvl 255 and also i cant buy anything from the shopping mall,all items are bugged..plz tell me how to solve these problems
Disconnection
07/27/2009 - Archlord - 11 Replies
I'm asking me if there is a way to diconnect a player without to be GM. Somethink strange happened to me many time. I ks Someone (i know, it's bad... ::) ). And few second after i'm disconnected from the server. The reason is not my internet connection because on the same pc and on another pc (laptop connected in the same router in the same way : cable), i have Other Archlord sessions on the same server and they are not disconnected. Does it come from a GM or does it exist a tips to...
Disconnection!
08/17/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Guys, im sry to be asking this, but i searched all the disconnetion topics but non of them could answer me. Like when i vac if i grab too many mobs like 30+ i get DC like i stop n when i go hit the mobs i cant i execute the skill but dont hit them... PC is top line...
disconnection of seller
07/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi i'm french i play on Polaire server, and my seller in the market is disconnect when i m in the firsts places. Every time it s happening i came back in the market as quick than i can but a damn noob take my emplacement already! I wonder if there is a hack, bot or anything else, who can disconnect seller from there emplacement, because it s happening so often that i become crasy. Eyes for eyes ! Thx ! PS : And a big thank to chocoman4K for is Cotobot, so great ..