Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League godfather of hacks is back!

Discussion on S4 League godfather of hacks is back! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 League godfather of hacks is back!

A long time ago before all the new hacks that get detected, and before all the wanna be script kiddies there was me and the first S4 League full Bypass. Yeah, it wasn't the first bypass, but it was the first total full bypass that literally ****** Alaplaya over very much. The server administrators contacted me and my friends and told us to stop hacking, and bribed us with $10,000 Alaplaya cash shop points.

Now, after years of being emailed, begged, and literally flamed for not coming back, I have returned with good news and bad. The good news is that I have become a indie game developer and in the process of negotiating licensing terms for Hackshield Pro (I will become a licensee) and Gameguard aka nProtect (I will become a licensee). What can this mean for people on here or for the games that use these products?

IT'S HACK TIME BABY! Full access to their forums, support line, updates, known exploits, and unlimited unrestricted access to the toolkits and sources from the companies. No more going blindly in the dark, so now it's time for me to say, I'm back.

Some updates for people on here. Any of my contributions will be pay for a full bypass, and free for a undetectable hack without bypass. Honestly, I don't care if you want free bypass, I don't want to code a new one daily, even if I get their toolkits and sources. So, it'll be pay, and it'll bind to machine hardware. You can get plenty of hacks for free, but for bypass I don't think so.

The godfather is back, and ready for round 2 for S4 League. I made a few admins cry back in the day, but now I want to make the admins quit in rage. Some comments will be nice, but flames will just make me drive up the projected membership prices for the hacks. Oh, and for those that say you can't license Hackshield Pro for a game developer, visit the site. Same goes for everything else, you just need a company and game to show them to get them to license it to you.

Flamers can flame away and rage like before about how it sucks that it's not free.
Old 06/15/2011, 11:19   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorheater View Post
A long time ago before all the new hacks that get detected, and before all the wanna be script kiddies there was me and the first S4 League full Bypass. Yeah, it wasn't the first bypass, but it was the first total full bypass that literally fucked Alaplaya over very much. The server administrators contacted me and my friends and told us to stop hacking, and bribed us with $10,000 Alaplaya cash shop points.

Now, after years of being emailed, begged, and literally flamed for not coming back, I have returned with good news and bad. The good news is that I have become a indie game developer and in the process of negotiating licensing terms for Hackshield Pro (I will become a licensee) and Gameguard aka nProtect (I will become a licensee). What can this mean for people on here or for the games that use these products?

IT'S HACK TIME BABY! Full access to their forums, support line, updates, known exploits, and unlimited unrestricted access to the toolkits and sources from the companies. No more going blindly in the dark, so now it's time for me to say, I'm back.

Some updates for people on here. Any of my contributions will be pay for a full bypass, and free for a undetectable hack without bypass. Honestly, I don't care if you want free bypass, I don't want to code a new one daily, even if I get their toolkits and sources. So, it'll be pay, and it'll bind to machine hardware. You can get plenty of hacks for free, but for bypass I don't think so.

The godfather is back, and ready for round 2 for S4 League. I made a few admins cry back in the day, but now I want to make the admins quit in rage. Some comments will be nice, but flames will just make me drive up the projected membership prices for the hacks. Oh, and for those that say you can't license Hackshield Pro for a game developer, visit the site. Same goes for everything else, you just need a company and game to show them to get them to license it to you.

Flamers can flame away and rage like before about how it sucks that it's not free.
Ehmmm...in a few word's?I not understand to much what you have writed D:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2011, 11:24   #3

its relevant to s4 league. Oh and in short I'm back to make full bypass for hackshield and gameguard again. Good to see the community hasn't changed much.
Old 06/15/2011, 16:21   #4

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Thumbs up godfather? orly?

cool story bro.

S4 doesnt use hackshield anymore

#closed
Thanks
17 Users
Closed Thread