Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to cheat in S4!

Discussion on How to cheat in S4! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to cheat in S4!

If you are really far behind, sometimes you will lose hope and give up. Rubbish, says me. If you follow these simple steps you can come out on top.

Cheat.

Yes, cheat. Use these simple hacks that are already coded into the game and you will win.

Part 1: Secret weapons (super secret)

In the shop, you will find a tab with weapons. You will see lots of weapons. Most people only know the Handgun/Dagger as 99% of this community are rushers, but there's a bunch of SECRET weapons that will allow you to do secret moves to decimate your opponents.

Shooting weapons: With those weapons you can shoot down your opponents at will and clear the path for your rusher to score or even kill the enemy rusher. A glory secret to counter rushers! (considering you have aim by default or trained)
If you're far behind in the end of the first half, you might also consider switching to a character that has support weapons such as a Sentry gun (or a Nell), as we all know that its implemented autoaim hack TEARS ANY ENEMY APART.
I'll let you discover some other SECRET weapons on your own.

Secret weapon tips:

-If you see 5 Handguns in your team, then you should know that another Handgun/Dagger might be a bad choice, so pick one of the secret weapons!
-Having pretty much the same secret weapons in the team might be a bit retarded, so try to equip secret weapons that your team doesn't have!
-If you choose to equip the haxxarific Railgun, you will automatically have a 1 hit hack implemented. With that 1 hit hack you can shoot a laserbeam of doom right into the enemies face and they will die before they even know that you targeted them!

Use these simple secret cheats and you will win. You will not be pubstomped anymore.

Part 2: Secret Sk33lz (extremely secret)

If you go to the skill section in the shop, you might have noticed that HP+, SP+ and Anchoring aren't the only skills. There are also other skills that give you hackulous utility for your team.

For instance, detect grants you a maphack for DM and BR mode. Quite useful to detect enemies that are hiding behind walls, trying to camp for you! This maphack also grants you the ability to see other maphackers, so be aware of that skill in those modes! Such effective hacks.

Another useful, but underused skill is shield. This grand skill grants you IMMUNITY to ALL secret weapons that shoot bullets and lasers! In other words, this skill makes you INVINCIBLE as long as you have any leftover SP!

And again, I will let you discover more secret skills by yourself! (also because I'm too lazy to add more stuff right now)

Part 3: More SECRETS

Whoa, even more SECRET CHEATS? I can't believe how many cheats they implemented.
If you start browsing through the rooms, you'll notice that there are many sword-only rooms. Do not be alarmed as those people do not know the SECRETS of this section.

If you take a look at the center of your monitor while playing, you might see four lines and a dot. That's called a crosshair. Most bullets that come out of your SECRET WEAPONS tend to land somewhere around the crosshair. Then you might ask yourself: "How is this any useful for me? It's not moving and I can't do **** with it"
But don't be despaired as I'm here to show you the SECRETS of the secret crosshair to make your SECRET weapons even more devastating. You can use your mouse (tablets) to change the location of the crosshair, preferably on the ENEMIES HEAD to do TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DAMAGE.
Keep this secret in mind and you will start to pubstomp others.

Part 4: SECRET STRATEGIES

HOLY ****ING CHRIST WILL THESE CHEATS EVER STOP EMERGING?

Follow these easy tips and you will decimate your opponents.

-Make sure that you have a setup, which features a variety of the secret weapons.

-Try to prevent a teamcomposition of 6 people running with Handgun/Dagger and ask them to equip secret weapons.

-In the worst case, equip the secret weapons yourself (which you'd do anyways after you've read this amazing guide)

-Some secret weapons have a secret code attached, which will enable the rightclick function for said weapon. Sometimes you will activate a SECRET FUNCTION that allows you to destroy your opponents.

-Sometimes you might notice that your teammate is rushing the ramp on the map known as Station 2. Never ever wait until he drops to rush yourself, but use your SECRET WEAPONS to deliver JUDGEMENT upon your enemies.

That's it today guys. See you on the battlefield and keep in mind what we've lectured you.

Made by RaYa in collaboration with Piroman4e.

Inspired by an awesome user of an awesome forum of an awesome online game!

Found it in s4league forums and I thought it was funny
So I decided to share it with you all.
Old 05/22/2011, 10:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wtf i cant understand anything. Secret weapons? Do you mean with FakeShop???

Unuseful