Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche\Looking for Acc in S4 with a few conditions

Discussion on Suche\Looking for Acc in S4 with a few conditions within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
Suche\Looking for Acc in S4 with a few conditions

Hello
I am looking after an account in S4 League.

Meine Bedingungen/ my conditions :
Should have Spy Dagger, Plasma Sword, Counter Sword. Submachine Gun, Smash Rifle, Breaker, Bat etc. as Fp's with enchants.
Pen about 50k
Should have 3 sets/pets perm with prem stats ( at least 2 for mens).
I dont care about the character and Combi Lvl.

I only give first, if you have a tbm about 80/0/0.
I would like to talk to a trusted MM for the trade, because I am new and dont want to get fooled here.
Payment: psc and transfer with maestro; amount: x-60€~ depend on the acc and equipment.

I am looking for good offers
NOTE : I DONT TRADE DATAS OR ANYTHING ELSE BY SKYPING

Tags
offers, psc&transfer, s4league, suches4acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
''Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use'' Help!
11/20/2014 - DarkOrbit - 44 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/SC9ob.png How to Make Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use ?
[Buying] Buying your WoW Gold for good Conditions
09/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
Hallo, ich kaufe bezüglich dem bevorstehendem Patch vermehrt Gold an. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-91-ak9VvrNw/UCPb1sB6aiI /AAAAAAAAAME/ZauWqfji9bI/s320/gold_making_tips.jpg Realmpreise sind bitte in Skype zu erfragen (bitte immer die zu Verkaufene Goldsumme angeben), da ich dort auch unterwegs erreichbar bin. Dringend Gold gesucht wird auf:
Lua starting Conditions
05/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
LuaSetStartCodition(2, QSC_QUEST, QSC_LEVEL, 1, 1) QSC_Quest and QSC Level are the only one starting conditions I know so far. Are there some other starting conditions such as check gender, check class, check hwan etc? Could be useful to have a list of the starting conditions. Also, I know how to add multiple rewards when finishing a quest, but how can I do so they can choose between 3 rewards?
SAI,EAI, conditions
05/31/2011 - WoW Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo Community. Ich wäre froh, wenn ihr mir ein Tutorial auf Deutsch geben könntet, über Smart_ai, Even_ai und Conditions. Links oder Tutorials hier sind gerne gesehen. Ich finde dauernd nur solche, die auf Englisch sind und mir kein Stück helfen. Gruss Klosierung.
Conditions to be caught hacking...
01/09/2010 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
Hello, today a man send me a whisper tolding that he got a SCREENSHOT of me hacking, is that possible for me getting banned because of his SS, or just with a Video, cause if i'm dealing with that risk, i will send my money and good items to another account to ensure my stuff. Thanks.