Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto-aim Railgun

Discussion on auto-aim Railgun within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow auto-aim Railgun

hi -

*Information

Here a small preview:
Old 01/27/2015, 18:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch ?
Old 01/27/2015, 18:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,378
If I recall correctly, the 2030005 railgun, albeit unnoticeable to most, was actually quite noticeable due to the different RAY's in the client. You'd often be seen shooting far off center, but still hitting the target. Raised a lot of suspicion, so I wouldn't say the ban risk is that low.
Old 01/27/2015, 19:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch tho
Old 01/27/2015, 22:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▒ Ant. View Post
If I recall correctly, the 2030005 railgun, albeit unnoticeable to most, was actually quite noticeable due to the different RAY's in the client. You'd often be seen shooting far off center, but still hitting the target. Raised a lot of suspicion, so I wouldn't say the ban risk is that low.
Yes, this might be true for the 2030005 rail gun, but mine is working better. It wont get noticed as easy as the 203005 one + it has the normal dmg, ammo and pushback. I added a small video preview.
Old 01/28/2015, 11:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiB4 View Post
Yes, this might be true for the 2030005 rail gun, but mine is working better. It wont get noticed as easy as the 203005 one + it has the normal dmg, ammo and pushback. I added a small video preview.
You're wrong. The very way this works is making the railgun use the lua property "MAKETHICKRAY", it's essentially the exact same as the old method. The ray looks different to the trained eye, it dissipates faster and it very much so often misses the target completely even though on your screen it looks like it doesn't, it does.

Only reason I know is because I abused this a lot back in the day and used to use it against hard core snipers, they know their ****.

Basically it's the 2030005, back when it was working (now it's sharpshooter's property), just not with the ammo decrements being messed, and the knock back no matter if you charged or not. I did this very same thing with the old X7 loader with the weapon file.

Anywho, you shouldn't be selling something as simple as a .lua edit, perhaps it'll get released soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2015, 12:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▒ Ant. View Post
You're wrong. The very way this works is making the railgun use the lua property "MAKETHICKRAY", it's essentially the exact same as the old method. The ray looks different to the trained eye, it dissipates faster and it very much so often misses the target completely even though on your screen it looks like it doesn't, it does.

Only reason I know is because I abused this a lot back in the day and used to use it against hard core snipers, they know their ****.

Basically it's the 2030005, back when it was working (now it's sharpshooter's property), just not with the ammo decrements being messed, and the knock back no matter if you charged or not. I did this very same thing with the old X7 loader with the weapon file.

Anywho, you shouldn't be selling something as simple as a .lua edit, perhaps it'll get released soon.
Haha, I was wondering myself before I wrote this why nobody made a thread or an explanation because it IS very easy to do, youre completely right. Im just trying to get some some money for some online bets, Champions league is coming. :v If nobody wants to buy it, I'm just gonna delete this thread. I was only planning to sell it to a couple of people, I think this information shouldnt be leaked for the "noobs" on epvp, they gonna abuse it A LOT.
I knew that a lot of people knew this method, but since nobody "leaked it", my plan was/is to use the "gap in the market". =D
Old 01/28/2015, 12:45   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiB4 View Post
Haha, I was wondering myself before I wrote this why nobody made a thread or an explanation because it IS very easy to do, youre completely right. Im just trying to get some some money for some online bets, Champions league is coming. :v If nobody wants to buy it, I'm just gonna delete this thread. I was only planning to sell it to a couple of people, I think this information shouldnt be leaked for the "noobs" on epvp, they gonna abuse it A LOT.
I knew that a lot of people knew this method, but since nobody "leaked it", my plan was/is to use the "gap in the market". =D
You answered your own question my friend. Snipers have it hard enough being blamed for hacking with Aim Bot, but at least that's detectable, to those with the detector. As for all I know, this modification is harder to spot unless you know exactly what you're looking for, and the person using it misses shots often.

Anywho, I understand your reasoning. We all gotta get money somehow.
Old 01/30/2015, 22:14   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
need a voucher or wut o3o?
Old 01/31/2015, 09:29   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
No one would buy an edited lua file lol
Old 01/31/2015, 16:30   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,881
Isn't this similar to the fake Auto Aimbot out there?
Old 01/31/2015, 23:38   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When people need money xD
Old 02/01/2015, 17:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim- View Post
Isn't this similar to the fake Auto Aimbot out there?
No. You can decide what person you want to shoot.