Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA 120+ Skins All Pax/Championship Skins/70+ TBM

Discussion on NA 120+ Skins All Pax/Championship Skins/70+ TBM within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA 120+ Skins All Pax/Championship Skins/70+ TBM

Today im here to sell my main account that has not been played for a long time
The account has alot of very rare skins/all champs to date/20 rune pages/all runes

I will use a Middleman but am not paying the fees of the MM

Taking only WU/Runescape GP/Bitcoin -NO PSC!!!!!!!!!

PM ME or add me on skype:Lolproboostsupport

Account comes with original email to be transferred to yours
I believe there is alot more skins that aren't showing up to elophant the client is buggy but i believe there is alot more skins not shown

Old 11/26/2014, 23:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bro this is the S4 League section. It's another game and not Season 4 of League of Legends LOL. Request to move please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU WEST Plat II Account (Championship Riven, PAX Skins) 87 SKINS More info inside!!
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I know, this account is new, and nobody would trust me, but i say here that im open to trade with a trusted middleman So, basically life is gettin serious for me, i have a girlfriend now and exams, university bla bla bla. This means i have no time to play this game anymore. Im trying to find someone who is really interested in this account. The account has: OVER 1 MILLION SKINSCORE BASED ON ELOPHANT (87 SKINS) (screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.) Pax Sivir, Zombie Brand,...
[Selling] Level 30 NA LoL Account | 270+ Skins | 60 Legacy/LE Skins | Championship Riven
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm the original owner of the account just can't play league anymore due to ISP problems and lack of east coast servers, I've moved on to Dota 2 now. This account has Championship Riven and tons of rare/legacy skins... I've spent a lot of money on this account and it has 270+ skins... No pictures of all the skins that's time consuming but if you add me on skype i'll be happy to provide a live preview of the account ( through skype share screen or livestream). This account is silver...
[Trading] EUW D1(s3) plat4(s4)/Championship Riven/Thresh 99 Champions/75 Skins For CS:GO Skins
07/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUW D1(s3) plat4(s4) / Championship Riven/Thresh / 99 Champions / 75 Skins I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO TRUSTED PEOPLE 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] Original Plat Acct 78 skins VERY RARE Pax tf/Riot skins Championship Riven and Legacy
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp! I have been happy to be a member of this community for quite some time, most know me from our boosting/plvl service, due to my family growing I am in the process of getting money together for a down payment on a home, so I will be selling one of my original accounts, I am verified and have a perfect rep and mods that can back me up. Plat 4|All Champs|12 Rune pages with almost all runes|18k ip I will sell this on the spot for the right price, or best offer as I get incoming...