Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 Account 2 Full Ap Chars

Discussion on S4 Account 2 Full Ap Chars within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 Account 2 Full Ap Chars

Neueröffnet:

#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: C9 account - Blade Master lvl 63 FULL and more chars [EU]
05/27/2013 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 2 Replies
I want to sell my account :) Main char is : 1) ioNNNuT - BladeMaster ( one of the best BM on EU server ) Details: Level : 63 Armor : Full 60 Perfect EVA + 2 atack power on hands Weapons : Mallet +12 ( unique permanent ) + Pollonia +12 ( unique permanent ) Accesories : Rare 51 and 57 +3 all Gear : Blue Walachian + Full set G-SouL (prelude to the storm) Cash iventory : Skill Reset Scrol + Pc Cafe 7 Days
Selling FT Account full ap 4 chars
03/13/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello I'm Selling Full AP Characters Str/dex Nike 104 str / 60 dex /+9 wind attack / 2 scale sets / black scale set and blue and got +9 fire def in boots/Gloves and lucy lvl 50 92str/60 +9 fire and it got things can make 104 str Dhanpir for basic got FantasyTennis Green upper and blue Teakedo Lower best for basic and more things and can be wil / sta got shua lvl 20 got GymSet all and Slayer but lvl 20 and got freedom set just need level up Thanks contact me Msn :...
WTS SUPER ACCOUNT WITH 20!! FULL PVP GEARED CHARS
12/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 16 Replies
It is a battlenet account with 2 accounts attached which i used to play with my friend (raf) long long time ago. There are 20 level 85's splited between the 2 accounts,it's the same name and info so it's possible to transfer characters between them. It's basicly 1 85 of each class and ALL CHARS got full pvp set. There is a lot of stuff on the account,my main was the paladin so there are some mounts and titles. Overall it is a very good account ready for you to have fun. There is gametime...
WTS> 85 Lock with other chars, full cata account
12/04/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 85 warlock Full Ruthless/Vicious PvP Gear Alliance - Gnome Aszune Full cataclysm upgraded with winged guardian mount bought from the blizzard shop which goes on every character that you make. Have lvl 71 DK and 65 Pally Horde on Quel'thalas server also. Have Full information needed for the account. Looking to trade for DBs on phoenix server (Conquer Online) or
S/T> Chars + Items /// T> 4 x 80 t8,5 geared wow chars for full 2soc chars
09/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Chars: 130/130/131 Warrior/Warrior/Water Items: Super +9 2 soc Spear Super +3 2xSDG coat Super +6 2xSDG bow Super +4 tower/fan Bunch of random bullshit items.