Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean S4 League - Requesting an account

Discussion on Korean S4 League - Requesting an account within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi, I'm requesting for a private account for KS4. If you accept this offer, In return i'll give you Battle field 3 Physical Warfare Pack Code. And I'm demanding no scams. I really would love to play KS4 as I have been trying to get into the game for over a year now. I've seen gameplays of it and it really captivated me.
Since I'm an Australian citizen I'm not eligible to play In the NA or Europe Server aka English server. And KS4 is the pretty much the only one I can play in.

My Respect and Appreciation to those who are willing to do this for me :handsd own::co nfused:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S4-League Korean Account [Wunschname + PW]
12/10/2011 - S4 League Trading - 6 Replies
Ich biete euch ein koreanischen S4 League Account an. Nickname + PW + Emailadresse könnt ihr selber auswählen. Anmeldung übernehme ich. Was ihr lediglich machen müsst ist S4-League Korea runterladen. Was erwartet euch in S4 Korea? Bei der Anmeldung bekommt ihr 3 zufällige Capsule. - Neue Waffen & Skills die in S4 EU noch nicht erschienen sind.
11/13/2011 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm requesting for a private account for KS4. If you accept this offer, In return i'll give you Battle field 3 Physical Warfare Pack Code. And I'm demanding no scams. I really would love to play KS4 as I have been trying to get into the game for over a year now. I've seen gameplays of it and it really captivated me. Since I'm an Australian citizen I'm not eligible to play In the NA or Europe Server aka English server. And KS4 is the pretty much the only one I can play in. :(:( Contacting...
[Suche]S4 League Korean Account
02/26/2011 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies
Hi alle, ich dachte mir ich schau mir mal S4 Korean an und suche dafür einen Account. Ich biete eine Anleitung für einen Pen Exploit (Pen Hack) der wirklich funktioniert. (Habe auch Screens) Ihr braucht dafür nur CE 6.0/meine Anleitung und brain.exe. Bei Fragen oder Account Angeboten bitte eine private Nachricht an mich. MfG DragonGT
[Requesting] Korean S4.League VoiceOver Resource's
01/14/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Hey All, I was wondering if anyone has the Korean VoiceOver File's? You know when people press tho preset-command's? Like Hi, or Cry and such? Does anyone got this? I would really love to change voice's...English is starting fail x.x...If anyone can provide me with this I shall give you +1 Thanks ^^ Google Translated German: Sorry if this translated german fails....I don't speak it so meh... PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND BACK IN GERMAN!....I DONT SPEAK IT!!
Hmm requesting Korean Sounds for GC
03/04/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
Uhm... I'd like to request for a Korean Voices for all characters including Mari: Wizard Engineer I'm playing GCBR ^^ Thanks in advance ^^