Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International Guide] - [Patch v14] How to crack (25/12)

Discussion on [International Guide] - [Patch v14] How to crack (25/12) within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [International Guide] - [Patch v14] How to crack (25/12)

Miscelleanous: The useless tricks/things you have to know.

This is a compendium of what is actually said on these forums. Some descriptions will be done.
Hack: The act of trying to intrude a server in order to securize it. By extension, noobs used this word to design skilled hackers who hack for glory and money, and their own interest.
Crack: The act of modify a file in order to obtain something that is normally not available.
Lag: By having not enough connection, your character will move strangely and won't be viewed by others people like if you didn't lag. By this way, you may kill someone even if you're already dead. Some cracks allow you to simulate this lag in order to profit.
Trainer: Program made in order to activate cracks easily without having any skill in coding. This is generally a click'n'go way to benefit of cracks in games.
.dll: Extension file, that has multiple uses, like being injected in a program and create a fail from where a program could be able to bypass and profit.
OS: Operating System; to play S4League, you must be using Windows (or if you use Linux, Wine) but Windows has many declined versions: XP, Vista, Server 2003, Seven... and it depends too on which processor you have; x32bits or x64bits. If you don't know, that means you're using a x32bits. Note: OS means One Shot in games, for 1-hit 1-kill.
Alaplaya: Company that buys games licences in order to exploit them in Europe and make them free to play, gaining money with APs.
S4League: One of the f2p-games under alaplaya's license in Europe. FPS-like, its "manga-design" make it a very cool game.
APs: Money of alaplaya's games, obtained by paying it with real money. Usable in Premium Shops, it brings you several good stuff that assures you the victory, even being noob (or you must be with many noobs, or be very very noob)
Kiki's UCE: Cheat Engine made by "Kiki". Used by many cheaters in order to modify datas in S4League's process.
Cheat Engine: Program that alters datas in a process in order to cheat.
Cheat Tables: Tables referring datas saved by a Cheat Engine's user in order to keep it. Generally useful, it enables you to keep watching reference of data you modified if you found it good.
MrSm!th: German member of this forum. Also creator of the Patch 14's bypassing cracked client, and of the DMG Trainer by MrSm!th.
Alastor: Spanish member of this forum, coder using AutoIt, he made several bypasses and Trainers in coordination with Fichtefoll.
Carcaras: Spanish guy, I don't know him, but he made a cracked client (the one of the patch 13 I think).
Fichtefoll: German moderator of this forum, he is 14 and codes with Alastor Trainers and cracks for S4League.
Adroxx: Former Moderator of this forum, it seems that he left S4League community, but he did great works for this section.

~Last Update: 27/12/09 00h23~

--I'm not a cracker, I may have misunderstood/mistaken what I wrote. Please correct me if so--
(It seems that this guide is fine, since nobody criticized anything.)

Update: Instead of using MrSm!th's cracked bypassing client, you can use this client: (thanks to dametinzocka).
Another Update: It seems that Fichtefoll & Alastor's Trainer's thread was removed. Alastor seems to be coding a new trainer. Just wait or use MrSm!th's one.

New new Update (Yeah, it happens everyday, because coders are that fast):
This Trainer: doesn't need any bypass. You should be able to launch it without having anything else. It has some functions that other trainers don't have, but some are away. So, if you want a function that is not in this Trainer, follow the guide.

-English-

-French-

-German-

-Spanish-

-Vietnamese-

Credits to xLogic for his "way to hack"; to Raptorick for his german translation, to MrSm!th for his work as coder, to Alastor/Fichtefoll for their Trainer, and more to Alastor for his spanish translation, and so more for CiPReZ who made the vietnamese one.

for having read it.
Thanks
54 Users
Old 12/24/2009, 02:10   #2

The same is by me but MRSm!th´s trainer didn´t work on xp
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2009, 02:13   #3

Wow its à good tut with pics nice one
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2009, 02:45   #4

-xLogic solution added.
-Run As Administrator rule (MrSm!th Trainer) added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergoy View Post
The same is by me but MRSm!th´s trainer didn´t work on xp
You can use xLogic's way to "fix" it.
Old 12/24/2009, 09:44   #5

Stp tu peut l'ecrire en Francais =) Merci
Old 12/24/2009, 09:56   #6

Salut Marck =), tu peux m'envoyer le client cracké par mp, ça serait sympa.
Old 12/24/2009, 10:03   #7

well i think its good but to me it will work as soon as i get my hands on the cracked client.Now i will just have to wait after all patience is a virtue even though not many ppl have it and btw Marc you have my thanks
Old 12/24/2009, 10:04   #8

Work on Windows 7 ?!
Old 12/24/2009, 10:30   #9

et stp tu peut l'envoyer par mp le client cracké merci !
Old 12/24/2009, 12:00   #10

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Nice guide
Maybe now they wont spam in my thread

btw. I know many guys are talking about cheaters (not hackers) and so on.....but its really called Gamehacking so i think the name hacker is ok
Old 12/24/2009, 13:30   #11

@French people: Je vais traduire le guide dans la journée. Cependant, vous devez envoyer un PM à MrSm!th pour obtenir le client cracké. Je ne le mettrais pas à disposition de n'importe qui.
[This guide will be translated today. But you HAVE TO send a PM to MrSm!th in order to obtain the cracked client. I won't share it to anyone.]

@RedStylez > Yes, it does. By using "xLogic's way to hack", I can use the Trainer v.14 with Infinite SP, DMG x2 & Speed x1.3. And if you use a 64Bits Seven, it would work even better.

@RiotBlade > You're welcome. Aren't you RiotBlade from eAthena.ws?
Old 12/24/2009, 14:03   #12

stuffs that i already know, but gj and great efforts on writing on all for those who don't understand some things!

A+
Old 12/24/2009, 18:02   #13

Updated.

-Added French language translation.

I'd like the help of a German guy in order to translate this guide...
Old 12/24/2009, 18:19   #14

Im not german but ill use translate programs for you

I dunno how to do that spoiler thing so it might be big :/

Im doing this for maybe Mr.Sm!th can trust me
Attached Files
File Type: doc Translation.doc (34.0 KB, 14 views)
Old 12/24/2009, 18:24   #15

I don't like automatic translations. I'd prefer a German guy.
Closed Thread

Tags
cracked client, guide, how to crack, patch 14, trainers