Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to open the lootbox in your browser

Discussion on How to open the lootbox in your browser within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 133
[Tutorial] How to open the lootbox in your browser

Hey Community well i will shortly explain how you can open the lootbox in your browser.
I will not go deeper in the url's.

Note: open your browser in private mode if you want to use multiple accounts, its easier because after closing,
It deletes the whole cookies etc and you can just open a new one instead of logging out.

1. Login
Code:
https://www.aeriagames.com/dialog/oauth?billing_id=0&game_id=ign2us&name=Aeria+Ignite&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.aeriagames.com%2Fconnect%2Flogin_success&scope=scope_general%2Cscope_promotion%2Cscope_billing%2Cscope_social%2Cscope_message&client_id=7e5fcda63b004c8b0e5706d042463a5d050dd0615&response_type=code&state=ignite&scope_granted=

2. Get your Token for the lootbox.
If everything goes right you will see something like this

copy the access_token value (marked as xxxx)
Code:
https://api.aeriagames.com/connect/login_success#access_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3. Open the lootbox in your browser.
Replace the xxx with your access token.
Code:
http://www.aeriagames.com/weblet/lootbox/s4lus/?access_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun

~Hyukisawa
Thanks
21 Users
Old 02/18/2016, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
Works perfectly.
Old 02/18/2016, 17:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Working Nice
Old 02/18/2016, 17:39   #4

Work.
Old 02/18/2016, 18:06   #5

Received Thanks: 1,140
Thanks Mate work :P
Old 02/18/2016, 18:34   #6

Thanks works like a charm
Old 02/19/2016, 14:02   #7

First of first: Greetings.! So Loot's Gift Box by.hyukisaw to our achieving mutual Time to change given us, 24 hours Only 1 times
We Degistiremi In fact, this science I Aeria Games Ignite Program is a database Side There reward_delay And Gift + = "24" So I got there I know that if you change it to Findin So Happy Thx. <3 Love you <3