Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Kick-Vote Tool

Discussion on [Release] Kick-Vote Tool within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/28/2015, 10:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Nice release thanks
Old 06/28/2015, 13:38   #32

Dont Work Win8 64 Bit why?

I can´t Choose the S4 Folder. This is the Problem!
Old 06/28/2015, 16:15   #33

How do you open the "kick-vote-screen" while waiting in room?
Old 06/28/2015, 16:38   #34

Nice Release Desu !
If I would play I would use it
Old 06/28/2015, 16:48   #35

Received Thanks: 1,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by mana20 View Post
i pressed Set room master then change and nothing happens
Follow the tutorial steps. You bave to start S4L firstly.
Old 06/28/2015, 17:04   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisawthr View Post
yea, with antikick
Anti Kick?? There is no Anti Kick.
Old 06/28/2015, 17:39   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEmerald View Post
Follow the tutorial steps. You bave to start S4L firstly.
I've done this, no functions seem to work correctly for me. I'm on Win 8.1, set room master won't work, can't open kickvote in lobby.
Old 06/28/2015, 18:11   #38

excuse my question, but still serves the kick vote? for s4 league is eu la ? thanks
Old 06/28/2015, 19:42   #39

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saito210 View Post
excuse my question, but still serves the kick vote? for s4 league is eu la ? thanks
EU. No **** for Latin here. Go ask leechers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2015, 20:13   #40

Received Thanks: 1,842
Meh, i still dont know how to open kick vote window in lobby. xD
Old 06/28/2015, 22:37   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Said by a useless person who releases useless tools with his non-existing useless brain.
v

Said by a person that doesn't uderstand or doesn't want to understand and don't know nothing about asm/c++

Tell me the sense of this hack,it's useless and only for destroy the game. Cheats like aimbot aren't so bad,but the hack that you and your friend released is 100% useless. Don't take how example my program if you doesn't understand nothing about s4league and xigncode and how they work,because i'm sure that you put in this program only some stupid address only for some click on your ads.
Old 06/28/2015, 22:58   #42

Received Thanks: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slat3_Epvp View Post
Said by a person that doesn't uderstand or doesn't want to understand and don't know nothing about asm/c++

Tell me the sense of this hack,it's useless and only for destroy the game. Cheats like aimbot aren't so bad,but the hack that you and your friend released is 100% useless. Don't take how example my program if you doesn't understand nothing about s4league and xigncode and how they work,because i'm sure that you put in this program only some stupid address only for some click on your ads.
Your english... it's ****** and hurting my eyes.
It's freaking hard to read what you typed. :/
Old 06/28/2015, 23:10   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djordyy View Post
Your english... it's ****** and hurting my eyes.
It's freaking hard to read what you typed. :/
I don't speak a nice english because i'm not english,it's important what my message mean,and not how it's writed. It's useless continue to talking with you,bye
Old 06/28/2015, 23:22   #44

Quote:

Do you even know what you're talking about my boy?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2015, 23:32   #45

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:

Ur just talkin shit ya kno'. Actually you can't even talk. You'd better learn english.
And, the tool is pretty useful for some people. Not for you for sure. And, tell me how does this shit destroys the game ? Seriously. You are talking bullshit. You released a tool now ur selling - that provides "Anti-Ban" (lol) for CHEATING USERS. If you want people to stop this "useless" thing then no one will use cheats. If no one uses cheats, your "amazung 1337" tool is useless either. Cheats like aimbot are even worse by the way. People act as if they were a pr00x0x000 player but they are not.
Quote:
Don't take how example my program
Your english is awful so i couldnt understand this part lol
Wait wtf, stupid address? I bet you don't even know anything about this.
And the best part. vvvvvvvvvvvv
Quote:
don't know nothing about asm/c++
Also, if you fully reversed xigncode, you can create a bypass which would stop logging.
2-If you reversed logging of xigncode, i wonder why the log gets created again and your program deletes it. I mean, if you reversed it you can stop it to create logs too.

OK, keep creating (useless) programs not to get banned by using "Useless hacks".
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread