Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Kick Vote Reaktivierung

Discussion on [Release] Kick Vote Reaktivierung within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 02/15/2015, 18:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
then that makes you an ignorant leecher , ps everyone is a leecher at some point or another no matter what. How do you expect us to survive? I do know that if you call the function and everything.. a push won't work for the messages no more because it's impossible to kick ingame anyway with the leeched tools.. it uses the room master function.. now unless you do an hid kick it'll work. dcning someone from the server is useless now if you send a "certain" packet because you can just block it. You get what I'm saying.. this stuff is nub anyway so bye
Old 02/15/2015, 18:29   #32

Received Thanks: 2,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by onahoe View Post
it's safe to assume that you don't mean serversided, because you are leechers and repeating what other people said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [F]aze View Post
I think he mean the two serverside checks with fake roommaster and game started or not.
sure ?

you insult people as leechers but long time ago you ask everybody how you can do special things in the client. Without any knowlegdes you ask and after this you repeat it also.

people learn .. and you don't help if you insult the people who want learn as leecher.

so please go away.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2015, 18:31   #33

let's give kiddies the addresses:
Quote:
Kick Begin ( 75eeb0 )
Kick No Reason ( 75e500 )
Kick All ( 75e8ff )
It might be offsetted a little because of the patch but you can see it if you look hard 'nuff xD
ps: this isn't gamebreaking, it is just usefull infos that no longer works(totally doesn't ;p)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2015, 18:52   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailor View Post
BTW.

It's not hard to find with an advanced cheat engine (leeched patterns) and kick hacks or be roommaster isn't work, ssw is more useful for it.
Roommaster is already working. Like Auto Touchdown etc.
Old 02/15/2015, 19:37   #35

I posted the pattern for room master func a while back lel, so yeah it's not hard.. and you can't change the room master now because of the check I guess.. xD, but you can still call the function in the lobby.. just need to hook it to anything in the lobby or w/e program you want to hook it up to idc, but you get my point
Old 02/15/2015, 20:15   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyil View Post
then that makes you an ignorant leecher , ps everyone is a leecher at some point or another no matter what. How do you expect us to survive? I do know that if you call the function and everything.. a push won't work for the messages no more because it's impossible to kick ingame anyway with the leeched tools.. it uses the room master function.. now unless you do an hid kick it'll work. dcning someone from the server is useless now if you send a "certain" packet because you can just block it. You get what I'm saying.. this stuff is nub anyway so bye
The Roommaster function is still working. There is no check if the match is running, just if you are in the lobby. So just set you to the roommaster and stay in the lobby. And another thing: you can still kick people from the server, i dont know whats your problem. Ofc You can block the pakets and stay, but the server connection is closed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2015, 20:34   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailor View Post
It's not hard to find with an advanced cheat engine (leeched patterns) and kick hacks or be roommaster isn't work, ssw is more useful for it.
Room Master works.
Tested
Old 02/15/2015, 20:48   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM-NoProblem View Post
The Roommaster function is still working. There is no check if the match is running, just if you are in the lobby. So just set you to the roommaster and stay in the lobby. And another thing: you can still kick people from the server, i dont know whats your problem. Ofc You can block the pakets and stay, but the server connection is closed.
But by blocking the packet I meant on that side loool, the game will still continue to function and the client even stays open without having to force it to. In order to be dcned from the server, the client has to dc first not the other way around unless it's an hid kick or something to make hackshield module close etc. You can't change the room master in the lobby if you use those leeched trainers tho LOL.. but it's easy to hook to an ingame button or even key if you want tho, just make a code cave and have it jump when ever it hits a button.. but that applies to the lobby as well btw
Old 02/15/2015, 21:08   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyil View Post
But by blocking the packet I meant on that side loool, the game will still continue to function and the client even stays open without having to force it to. In order to be dcned from the server, the client has to dc first not the other way around unless it's an hid kick or something to make hackshield module close etc. You can't change the room master in the lobby if you use those leeched trainers tho LOL.. but it's easy to hook to an ingame button or even key if you want tho, just make a code cave and have it jump when ever it hits a button.. but that applies to the lobby as well btw
Sure the client work after that, but you cant do anything that need a server connection. And ofc you can change the roommaster when ever you want. Im talking about the masterrights, not hosting the match. There are also MANY ways to kick a player out. If you are Host of a match you can do really cool stuff with the IPs of the players
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2015, 01:52   #40

you can ddos players with the servers
Old 02/16/2015, 02:44   #41

Received Thanks: 1,842
:/ Dang it, I wanna use it XD But no idea how lol.
Old 02/16/2015, 08:38   #42

Received Thanks: 1,256
Simple to use Kick vote and video

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2015, 09:18   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by babacan5311 View Post
Simple to use Kick vote and video

why a exe file ?
you can show it also as CT file <,<
Old 02/16/2015, 09:34   #44

Received Thanks: 1,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by [F]aze View Post
why a exe file ?
you can show it also as CT file <,<
This is trainer.
Old 02/16/2015, 10:19   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by babacan5311 View Post
This is trainer.
it's the same like my but you add a gui 2 labels and a hotkey what is useless because you can also only activate the checkbox in my script.

You just do it to earn thanks.