Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Olympus[IDM-ITM]-HELP TUT by LazyX

Discussion on Olympus[IDM-ITM]-HELP TUT by LazyX within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Olympus[IDM-ITM]-HELP TUT by LazyX

I noticed a lot of people have been struggling with Olympus[IDM-ITM] so I decided to create my own Tutorial and guide to help them :O

Directions: run S4League enter a Server run the IDM as ADMINISTRATOR Note: (32 Bits need an unhidder or Prodller) then place the IDs of the itmes u want to change in "Old ID's and place the ID's of the items that u want in New ID's then save a profile afterwards hit CHANGE then Leave and Renter the server UNTIL all the items have been changed correctly ... when they finnaly have u may hit STOP If u have any items equipped UN-EQUIP them then enter a CHANNEL then hit RELOAD to verify that the ITM is working then EQUIP the items that u wish to use for ur set NOTELeave one weapon slot and the skill slot empty) and Create a profile then UN-EQUIP all items again and hit ACTIVATE and equip a NORMAL (unchanged ID) weapon and skill in the slots that are left ...Finally enter a ROOM and hit RESTORE (before u hit ready/start) otherwise s4 will crash ....

Video Tutorial-

FAQ'S

Q: I it wont let me type in the login window

A: It may be notifying u that ur version is out dated like so-

Q: It wont reload

A: Make sure u un-equipped all ur items (if the problem continues leave and renter the channel)

Q: It crashes whenever I hit ready/start

A: Before hitting ready/start hit RESTORE (otherwise S4 will detect the changed items and crash)

Q: It stays in S4Client not found

A: If u are 32 bit S4 is hidden (therefore cant inject hacks) u need to use an unhidder or Prodller

Q: What login must I use ?

A: You need to register and use ur login from this site-

How to use Prodller: firstly go into its properties/compatabilty and change compatabilty mode to Windows 7 then .... when S4 League is running.. open Prodller hit hooked and click on process hgwc.exe then right click the dll named: NTQueySysteminformation select unhook selected (If u did this right u can open Task manager and S4Client should appear) Then u may run the IDM..

If u have anymore Questions feel free to ask O:
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/24/2013, 16:57   #2

It crashes whenever I hit ready/start
ididnt get it how can i click restore
Old 07/24/2013, 17:03   #3

Is there a new update... there is a new patch !!
Old 07/24/2013, 17:09   #4

Received Thanks: 1,036
Lazy, IDM already working ? ._.
Old 07/24/2013, 17:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by egypro4u View Post
It crashes whenever I hit ready/start
ididnt get it how can i click restore
Well, Note: u can try this later cuase today.. S4 released a new update and with it a -patch- so the IDM isn't working as of now >.> I Belive u messed up on ITM part o-o :
After all the item have been changed correctly ... when they finnaly have u may hit STOP If u have any items equipped UN-EQUIP them then enter a CHANNEL then hit RELOAD to verify that the ITM is working.. then EQUIP the items that u wish to use for ur set NOTELeave one weapon slot and the skill slot empty) and Create a profile then UN-EQUIP all items again and hit ACTIVATE and equip a NORMAL (unchanged ID) weapon and skill in the slots that are left ...Finally enter a ROOM and hit RESTORE (before u hit ready/start) otherwise s4 will crash .... Tip: if u don't understand this try watching my video then this should make sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezoholyshit View Post
Is there a new update... there is a new patch !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by αкιԏσ View Post
Lazy, IDM already working ? ._.

Unfortuneatly No, I opened this thread yesterday shorty after I created my video Tutorial... so when Olympus[IDM-ITM] is patched this thread and guide is too
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2013, 18:37   #6

Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by axe3234 View Post
Well, Note: u can try this later cuase today.. S4 released a new update and with it a -patch- so the IDM isn't working as of now >.> I Belive u messed up on ITM part o-o :
After all the item have been changed correctly ... when they finnaly have u may hit STOP If u have any items equipped UN-EQUIP them then enter a CHANNEL then hit RELOAD to verify that the ITM is working.. then EQUIP the items that u wish to use for ur set NOTELeave one weapon slot and the skill slot empty) and Create a profile then UN-EQUIP all items again and hit ACTIVATE and equip a NORMAL (unchanged ID) weapon and skill in the slots that are left ...Finally enter a ROOM and hit RESTORE (before u hit ready/start) otherwise s4 will crash .... Tip: if u don't understand this try watching my video then this should make sense

Unfortuneatly No, I opened this thread yesterday shorty after I created my video Tutorial... so when Olympus[IDM-ITM] is patched this thread and guide is too
:v
Old 07/24/2013, 22:55   #7

elite*gold: 20
So Many Tutorials...
Old 07/25/2013, 02:23   #8

ok i think the proplem because the new patch should w8 for the shop hack update
Old 07/25/2013, 09:32   #9

So many tuts but Good Job I like it
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2013, 01:45   #10

Staus: Looks like its been updated and working =)