Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 assassins promotion

Discussion on S4 assassins promotion within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking S4 assassins promotion

Warrior / Guardian (1 day)
Kimono / Shinsengumi (1 day)
Pirate Heart / Pirate Ace (1 day)

Code: S4_1day_Assassins_Promotion

Thanks If i Helped You
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/05/2013, 12:19   #2

that was allready posted...
Old 05/05/2013, 12:23   #3

too old vote 4 close
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 12:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zawcawbaw View Post
too old vote 4 close
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section Rules
On #Vote4Close-Posts
Many threads are being polluted by posts, only consisting of "#vote4close". Such post help no one and are therefore considered Spam. Deleting this posts and punishing their authors is much work for us moderators - work that could be prevented.

So?

These posts appear in many forms, e.g. "vote4close", "vote4ban", "vote4kick", etc. Such posts are Spam and will get you at least warned or even infracted.
Same goes with "#reported"-posts.

Why exactly is this Spam?

Well, we are a gaming-board and not a TV-show asking you to vote for something. If a topic is unnecessary in your opinion, use the report button () to let us know.

Furthermore, ending your on-topic post with anything like "vote4close" will not be well-received either.

How do I make it right?

Don't even post, unless you have something meaningful to say. Just use the report-button, we'll take care of the rest.

Old 05/05/2013, 12:48   #5

too old vote 4 close
Old 05/05/2013, 12:50   #6

old .....
Closed Thread