Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Solution] x7 Loader + XTrap

Discussion on [Solution] x7 Loader + XTrap within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
[Solution] x7 Loader + XTrap

Update: Don't ask me how but someone logged onto my account and reuploaded the "Cark Hack.rar" file with an installer into it. Delete it, it's malicious software and its not something I'd put in any download. Whoever it was is a German speaking user here on epvp because the moron decided to reply to people in German which I don't even speak -.- Whoever it was that did it, get a life dip ****.

I've fixed my posts, downloads and anything he/she/it might have tampered with. At the same time I've also created a new method for injection that should fix all the issues a handful of users have been having. So enjoy that.

Since no one has seemed to figure this out yet I felt I'd make it easier.

The new Instant Conquest Hack provided by RevelatioN has a working Bypass for xTrap built in. Simply run the Faith Injector and inject the bypass, then run x7Loader and prepare it for injection. When you run the S4 League client the Conquest hack will bypass xTrap and thus pave the way for you to use your x7 Loader once more.

Links : (For those of you who don't know where it is.)

And I must say thank you for RevelatioN for putting this out with a working bypass, its a big help to all of us.

Note: If it doesn't work the first time always try again. It'll get there eventually.

Added: Card hack for x7. Some users requested it so here ya go. Enjoy
Thanks
88 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 01:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Works. We got a true brain.exe user. xD Win7 x64

Update: While this does work, the hack to insta-complete Conquest will not.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 01:35   #3

The Black Market: 303/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkaic View Post
Since no one has seemed to figure this out yet I felt I'd make it easier.

The new Instant Conquest Hack provided by RevelatioN has a working Bypass for xTrap built in. Simply run the Faith Injector and inject the bypass, then run x7Loader and prepare it for injection. When you run the S4 League client the Conquest hack will bypass xTrap and thus pave the way for you to use your x7 Loader once more.

Links : (For those of you who don't know where it is.)

And I must say thank you for RevelatioN for putting this out with a working bypass, its a big help to all of us.

Note: If it doesn't work the first time always try again. It'll get there eventually.
Just as Information, that the X7 won't get updated got a certain reason.
Releasing a solution for bringing the X7 back to work will just push the update-date far away.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 01:39   #4

Well considering how he won't give us a reason it's a little difficult to just go with the flow and just let it die out. If he was willing to post information on it the way Neeya did when he closed x7 Loader originally I'm sure people would understand. But a random drop and a "Im done with this" doesn't satisfy people, especially when the loader still works fine on its own. I'm only giving people a way to use what they're asking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawsages View Post
Works. We got a true brain.exe user. xD Win7 x64

Update: While this does work, the hack to insta-complete Conquest will not.
Sadly thats true, but at the same time if you're farming you kind of don't need x7 for the time being. I see it as a balanced loss for the time being. I only use x7 for the Card hack anyway.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 01:49   #5

That's pretty sick, works perfectly ( THANK YOU )~ I really hate* all the annoying leechers that use x7 for regular matches(such as dm,td,chaser,etc) though.. causes it to be prioritized and blocked faster by alaplaya... I use it to farm conquest haha

edit: Ive been a member since 2009 and never posted.. I seriously need to post LOL
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 01:51   #6

Personally if I could do so I'd alter the source to do simply that.

I can understand hacking in rooms where you're purely on your own like in conquest or arcade. But killing the game experience for others is really annoying.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 02:29   #7

I seriously can't thank you enough sir.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 02:40   #8

One thank you is good enough.

I'm glad I was able to help you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 02:51   #9

Thumbs up

Was about to post this, then I said nah someone else will in some minutes, then boom, lol, you got my thanks bro.

I was wondering too how nobody hasnt noticed how x-trap was blocking every .dll injection and this one was working.

PD: Btw about K1ra, he didn't "drop" the project, he just said he wouldn't update it, because the Loader was working perfectly by itself.
Old 03/28/2013, 02:54   #10

Yeah it would have been posted eventually, I just happened to be the lucky one to hit "Submit" and incur the wrath of the grumpy Laxus.

Shouldn't have posted a bypass if you didn't want this happening buddy.

Anyway back to what you where saying Paris. I'm sure he wasn't planning on updating it, but it makes sense to leave it alone when all you need is a working bypass. If he decides to continue the project then I wish him the best of luck. He's a very good coder and a loved member of the community. And in the worst case scenario that he chooses to pursue other things then he has my best regards all the same. It's not like we all want to do this forever, but we might as well enjoy it when we are.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 03:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkaic View Post
Well considering how he won't give us a reason it's a little difficult to just go with the flow and just let it die out. If he was willing to post information on it the way Neeya did when he closed x7 Loader originally I'm sure people would understand. But a random drop and a "Im done with this" doesn't satisfy people, especially when the loader still works fine on its own. I'm only giving people a way to use what they're asking for.

Sadly thats true, but at the same time if you're farming you kind of don't need x7 for the time being. I see it as a balanced loss for the time being. I only use x7 for the Card hack anyway.
Yeah, the card hack is what I use x7 for right now. When x7 finally becomes completely unusable the amount of pen that gets acquired from conquest will becomes a lot crappier.
Old 03/28/2013, 03:09   #12

GENIUS! Thanks!
Old 03/28/2013, 03:29   #13

You're welcome Raphiikun, I'm glad it worked for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 03:31   #14

ooh man thanks it's working =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 03:44   #15

No problem, happy hacking.

Tags
bypass, card hack, hack, x7 loader, xtrap