Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League Hackshield Pro bypass: the point of the situation

Discussion on S4 League Hackshield Pro bypass: the point of the situation within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/17/2009, 04:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Heh.

Heater sounds like a noob. Sounds like a typical scriptie kiddie. "Sell my program". One, people don't want to pay for the legal way to pay and play what makes you think they'll pay the illegal way? The whole point of scripting is to enhance the game experience. Most of the time it's us who don't want to waste our money on a game we wasted enough time on. Do they deserve both? Two, there are loads of packet loggers and tunnelers out there.

I was playing with Kiki UCE on my birthday (the 14th). Now, I believe they patched it. So, until the new version comes out... And as long as the community doesn't keep their efforts secret it's going to be patched quick.
Old 06/17/2009, 05:06   #17

Yep, a public HS-bypass would be patched within days.
Especially on a heavily watched forum like this one is.
I'm suprised that Artmoney still works, yet I think it'll get patched in the next few weeks if the hackers keep penetrating the servers like I've seen them do today (*waves at Putin of German - Free1*).
Still it's awesome to see how ****** the GM's get if you do it right in front of their eyes.
Also in my opinion the S4 community of *Epvp is like an army - driven by the natural human desire to PWN, armed by guys like Zero and xor and willing to gives the Alaplaya quite a bunk on the forehead by running through and slowly ruining their little cash-cow called S4.
Salute, my fellow fighters.

Greetings,
"What the **** does offtopic mean?"-Khonza
Old 06/19/2009, 18:58   #18

@IndeedJimmy : Oh really. Do you know that thanks to releases everything gets patched ? Look at the oh-so-popular Kiki Engine. Worked 3 weeks. Patched now.

And who's gonna have to work to get a new UCE working ? Certainly not you.

I really hate those people who don't understand the time it takes to program a working bypass (especially when you know that GG now reboots your PC when it detects something and HS freezes everything. Nice.) and the time it takes to get it patched.
Old 06/23/2009, 04:27   #19

Now you have anyway to skip HSPRO o.o?
I want to stop the alaplaya method "no money, no play ;D"
Please, post it ; ;!
Old 06/23/2009, 20:35   #20

pls
Old 06/23/2009, 20:37   #21

hat einer evilclown??
Old 08/20/2009, 03:06   #22

thx post XD
Old 08/20/2009, 09:58   #23

elite*gold: 35
Wtf, warum holst du so einen alten Thread hoch?
Old 09/14/2009, 02:16   #24

Private Server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorheater View Post
thank you evilclowns for agreeing to help us with the knowledge you aqquired. I will look forward t otalking with you, and the others on msn.
Got any of their server data? I know its all in the archive but im to lazy to take it apart. If you think its worth it can bring up a Private server, and a list of instructions on how to modify your own client to directly connect to the private server. Get back to me on this, cheers
Old 09/15/2009, 18:33   #25

Received Thanks: 1,685
You didn't bring up a Private server, you bring up an old old topic uhaha lol
Old 11/11/2009, 15:26   #26

i'm realy interested in this tut wazzaaaa "° A guide that explains how to ban a player - how to fake a screenshot."

(see wazaaa's spoiler: i'm working on)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2009, 19:39   #27

Received Thanks: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by megapro View Post
i'm realy interested in this tut wazzaaaa "° A guide that explains how to ban a player - how to fake a screenshot."

(see wazaaa's spoiler: i'm working on)
OMG, I've totally forgot about my "to do list"!
It is actually pretty easy...

Look at this little example:
(edited with KiKi UCE, thanks to the GM _S4_LEAGUE_ACT_ for being there)

Basically, the moderators ban everyone that say to other people badwords, insults, everything about racism and things like that... (that's why it is sooo fail).

So, what do you need to do to ban someone?
1. Go on ******* rage with the n00b that you want to ban;
2. Create a fake screenshot (with CE/KiKi or whatever) of someone saying badwords;
How to do it?
Option A: Call a friend, let him say a lot of insults, scan his name and change it to the victim's one.
Option B: Scan what he is saying, and change it to random insults.
3. Upload the faked image, and send a ticket via the alaplaya.net website with your account (it is suggested to be an useless account lvl 0).
4. Enjoy, and don't forget to LoL at him.

You will need a bypass to open KiKi...
Use _Alastor_'s one (IDK if it actually works) or my 5 minutes bypass (it works at 100%).
And the mini-useless-guide ends here... just don't abuse too much of this thing.

Anyway... I went soo OFF TOPIC O_O
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2009, 21:36   #28

lol this is looking funny as hell XDDDDDD i wonder what people will hack next ;P

*sry for bring up a 4days old thread up xD*
Old 11/16/2009, 20:24   #29

i dont now he work i but level is up up up up xd
Old 11/23/2009, 20:46   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA View Post
OMG, I've totally forgot about my "to do list"!
It is actually pretty easy...

Look at this little example:
(edited with KiKi UCE, thanks to the GM _S4_LEAGUE_ACT_ for being there)

Basically, the moderators ban everyone that say to other people badwords, insults, everything about racism and things like that... (that's why it is sooo fail).

So, what do you need to do to ban someone?
1. Go on fucking rage with the n00b that you want to ban;
2. Create a fake screenshot (with CE/KiKi or whatever) of someone saying badwords;
How to do it?
Option A: Call a friend, let him say a lot of insults, scan his name and change it to the victim's one.
Option B: Scan what he is saying, and change it to random insults.
3. Upload the faked image, and send a ticket via the alaplaya.net website with your account (it is suggested to be an useless account lvl 0).
4. Enjoy, and don't forget to LoL at him.

You will need a bypass to open KiKi...
Use _Alastor_'s one (IDK if it actually works) or my 5 minutes bypass (it works at 100%).
And the mini-useless-guide ends here... just don't abuse too much of this thing.

Anyway... I went soo OFF TOPIC O_O

THX THX ^^ this is realy usefull but you have to get the "faked letters/words" by copy all the words/letters separated with a screenshotprogramm like screencapturer since the bypass don't works
Closed Thread