Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create Account S4 in 30 seconds

Discussion on Create Account S4 in 30 seconds within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 12/27/2012, 16:28   #76

elite*gold: 0
Doesn't work for me.
Old 12/27/2012, 16:59   #77

I try to connect but it's "write Wrong password or ID"
I don't understand .
Help me please
THANKS !
Old 12/28/2012, 02:57   #78

ya it workedbefore for me too but then wen i tried make another it seys it was created iwaited and i get the rong name and paswword, so i made another new one and the same thing happend o-o
Old 12/28/2012, 14:22   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaorusho View Post
ya it workedbefore for me too but then wen i tried make another it seys it was created iwaited and i get the rong name and paswword, so i made another new one and the same thing happend o-o
Maybe you should wait for an update

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts [16 June
06/17/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Many people asked me that... Maybe some of these people are from here.. or maybe not.. Anyway.. heres 25 minutes video ;D which should help? How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts - YouTube And yea.. I noticed that there 360p and 720p only.. no idea where the 460p gone... :x put 720p and full screen, otherwise in normal size its looks crappy
Request|program thet can create account and edit account+checther
01/12/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
some one can give me a download for account creater please? thx for help.
DC after 10 seconds
11/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys i've just done with my server when i log in i got DC after 10 seconds that's because i have 2GB ram or something (ONLY China map is working.Others 0 )
Getting D/Ced every 5/10 seconds
07/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
My conquer has a problem, i cant stay logged into the game on any character for more than 5 - 10 seconds at a time, i have a few hacks installed but i got rid of some of the main ones directly installed into the conquer folder, i have no idea why this is happening, anyone have an idea? :?