Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League bug's.

Discussion on S4 League bug's. within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink S4 League bug's.

Hi ther,

I was doing the Tutorial with a new avatar.And found a bug ;D.
You guys/gals know that when you enter the last stage everything go's white and they send you to the lobby if you make one jump on the wall on the left door(gate) maximumly up you jump right over the zone where they detect your avatar and you can move in the white simulator ;D

Now the 2nd one i found out is No Weapons. For instance. You enter a room with the rules DM/Neden-1/Swords.They are ingame.Now you have to have on the 1st carecter only one sword and a !Sword limited skill! On the 2nd avatar you just need the Costume your gonna use ingame.
Now how to enter the game? : Your using the 1st carecter you just start the game With F5 and put the 2nd avatar right after you press the F5 button on your keyboard.

This is my 1st post in elitepvpers.So sorry if the post is alil crappy ;P
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2011, 22:28   #2

Hmm
Relase
Relase
Relase..
This is REALESED !
Old 10/08/2011, 22:08   #3

no entendi nada
Old 10/08/2011, 22:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambocha View Post
no entendi nada
Wrong language, and the second bug is released already.
Old 10/08/2011, 22:34   #5

Received Thanks: 1,072
I will open my bug thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Novo's 0.4.0.5 Bug's beheben ?
08/02/2011 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Moin, also erstmal ich benutze v Novo's easy Diamondcore Handler 0.4.0.5 und ich weiß nicht ob es nur bei mir so ist aber,meine Todesritter Quest's sind total verbuggt. auf Mount's wie z.B. bei der Mission Grand Theft Palomino kann kein Mensch aufsteigen und bei der Prüfung des Kreufahrer die Mounts kann auch keiner drauf Ausitzen,aber wirklich nur mit aufsitzen ansonsten funktioniert alles paletti. und was mir grade einfällt die Quest mit der Gabe des Ernters wo man die Minenarbeiter...
[Thread]Bug's.
06/17/2011 - CrossFire - 22 Replies
Hallo Com, Da manche leute , Screens von Bug's oder sonstwas von Crossfire reinstellen,und dafür immer ein neuen Topic dafür machen, dacht ich mir das ich ein Thread öffne wo jeder mal ein Bild/Video von seinem Blackmarket , Itemshop , oder ingame Bug reinstellt .. Was ist ein Bug?: Wenn in einem Spiel ein Fehler auftritt - egal in welcher form oder i.was wo ist , wo er nicht sein sollte.. man hängt irgendwo fest, oder geht nicht mehr weiter obwohl es weiter gehen sollte oder man...
Bug's in L2W OoG 10.9.8
09/15/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I am find bugs in l2w 10.9.8. i try make tests for server l2cereberus.eu 1- open window wich mensage " pSend (11,2) " , start this moment char dont move, not use skill... =/ 2- Disconect in 10 - 30 mins every. :/ Sorry my english not is good. If anyone has the answer to my problem I am thankful
Playspan Problem , und Bug's
02/15/2010 - WarRock - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute , da ich und ein Freund leere Handy Karten von unseren Schwestern bekommen haben , weil die sich die irgendwo bestellt haben , haben wir die immer für "Playspan" benutzt. Jetzt ist das Problem das wir keine Ultimate Points mehr bekommen , und wir denken , dass es an der Handy Karte liegt. Wir haben 4 Stück , und haben jede schon ausprobiert. Deshalb wollten wir euch mal fragen ob ihr wisst , wo wir uns kostenlose Handy karten bestellen können , dass waren aber keine...
Hiring someone to fix my bug's ect...
12/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello everyone im hiring people to fix some of my bug's and stuff Here is a list of some of the bug's and things i need added 1.Client randomly closes 2.Attack glitches sometimes hit like 400,000,000 3.Bow's hit 400,000,000 when u have full +15