Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please importan help i try and try and try for IDChanger Advanced v3.9 Join and help

Discussion on please importan help i try and try and try for IDChanger Advanced v3.9 Join and help within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
please importan help i try and try and try for IDChanger Advanced v3.9 Join and help

all i need how to run IDChanger Advanced v3.9

i run ID_Launcher and run patcher_s4

and start game ID_Launcher is Tkhvty

and don`t see and open my emil in game don`t see any stuff good or cool wepaons what i make i will try it 3 or more hours please i need help fast and don`t close the Post please
Old 06/19/2011, 11:34   #2

elite*gold: 1

Click the message above. ^^
Old 06/19/2011, 11:40   #3

elite*gold: 68
Received Thanks: 1,883
Wrong section before you make a new topic for your questions !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2011, 11:43   #4

elite*gold: 0
Vote #Close -.-
Old 06/19/2011, 13:36   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST20 View Post
Vote #Close -.-
if you want to report a post/thread just report it don't "vote" ^^ also u can tell that u did it by posting #reported... so forum members won't report to many times to make the mod to go crazy xD
Thanks
1 User