Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Tevion v.1

Discussion on Project Tevion v.1 within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 06/17/2011, 14:29   #61

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,218
Ich hab jedes einzeln getestet bei mir kommt überall String Table Error (32 bit)
Old 06/17/2011, 17:11   #62

elite*gold: 3
Leider tuht der Hack unter 32 bit und unter 64 bit nicht alle die shayvin nen thx gegeben haben bilden sich ein das er tuht oder weiß sonst nicht was

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Re-Make Project! Grand Chase Sound ( TAGALOG ) Project!
06/03/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 126 Replies
To all, To people who want to contribute to this Project.. We Need: Good Vocals, Matching the voices or almost like the voices of all the characters present in the Grand Chase Philippine Server Good, Funny and nice Voice Replacer, Skill, Taunts and More.. Who really want to contribute.. Not by forcing yourself. The means by enjoying it..
[NEW] Hacks+Bots project finished: Project Devastating
05/17/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
Welcome! to: Project Devastation release Hereby i release my free version of my multihack! (I will release my paid version soon, i have to fix a few draws..) This hack works on European Cabal online servers! The program searches it's variables inside the magic adresses, and freezes or changes them. It may be that your computer will become a bit slower at the start but it will regenerate. How to work with the program?