Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] How to pass "Hacking Trial Detected Several Times! Your Account Has Be Blocked"

Discussion on [ASK] How to pass "Hacking Trial Detected Several Times! Your Account Has Be Blocked" within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [ASK] How to pass "Hacking Trial Detected Several Times! Your Account Has Be Blocked"

I'm sorry for breaking the rules twice. Guys, i really really need help! Please help me... I have some problem whenever i wanna try to login in S4 with hack. "The Hacking Trial Detected Several Times! Your Account Has Be Blocked" always appears. Everytime i press Click+Esc it's always blank. Please somebody help me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2011, 18:52   #2

Wait until your accout get debanned
If you won't get banned stop cheat
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2011, 18:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrke View Post
Wait until your accout get debanned
If you won't get banned stop cheat
EPIC WIN LOL

Jocking appart,you can't bypass this problem.If failaplay have blocked your account,you can't recover it.But you can try to send ticket at support system for asking an unbann account.

#move request (wrong section)
Old 05/22/2011, 18:55   #4

Wehn you know , that you break the rules why do you do it ?

Just dont hack then you didnt get banned ;D

#reported
Old 05/22/2011, 19:27   #5

Ja des is doch klar das des net geht des geht nur wenn du im Spiel drin bist und diese meldung kommt
Old 05/22/2011, 21:03   #6

Is imposible Ur acount is Banned 2069-2070-2067 etc...
i have 4 accounts banned until 2069 and a 2063 i depresed for this accounts
Old 05/22/2011, 23:08   #7

Heheh Epic fail banned till 2069 - 2063 good luck with waiting that much dude DD
Old 05/22/2011, 23:52   #8

***** my account was banned today also, and i barely ever get hacking trials. i was using cytriiik. this sucks bawlssss. 2069 ! oh well, new account time.
Old 05/23/2011, 00:16   #9

well it should be unbanned after 1 year and some months just dunno how many months oh well dunno maybe they changed it now ... because my friend got ban a while back but it was only for 1 year and 6 months and now she can play on that account again... Probably alaplaya changed rules now then about banning shiat ~
And if I were you I wouldn't use Cytriik because I heard many people got banned with it.

And well there is times when you got hack trial thing without any reason `like I did` and I wasn't even hacking lol ... ~.~" So much fail with alaplaya that it is no comments just `CRITICAL FACE PALM`"~

Edit:
Did spelling mistake lol ~~ Time for bed ~.~ BB
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2011, 08:19   #10

Received Thanks: 3,454
#closed!
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread