Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Announcement Players

Discussion on Announcement Players within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Announcement Players

DO NOT use the bypassing the HTD error (Hacking trial detected error) using the click and escape. It will only ban you. If you get the error, just click "Confirm". I repeat just click "Confirm" and just do the hack again.
Old 05/20/2011, 15:23   #2

elite*gold: 1
There is always hacking trial detected if you wanna play with a hack.
With Continue you cant play with the hack
So you must use the bypassing Method..
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
To all GCPH Players [Announcement]
10/01/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 78 Replies
To all GCPH Players Don't use SD hack for now because there are GM's hunting for members who uses SD hack, Will update if GM's are still roaming. Updated: October, 1 2010 GM's still roaming.. Like this one: http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af42/zerotypex x23/scaled.jpg ScreenShot by: rylematthewram
Announcement GC Players [GCPH]
05/11/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 37 Replies
Announcement:At All,GC Players , You can now Patch the GC Client..I Checked at 11:30 then it worked..So Like the Normal Patch,(i mean 30 minutes before it competes) Thank You For waiting!! And This Announcement is effective only this day,May 11(turning to May12) at 11:30 PM.. #Please Close This Thread Immediately Thank You!
[ANNOUNCEMENT]to GCPH players..
02/19/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
;)To all the GCPH player our GM change the tuesday patch in wednesday................. so u can still use sire brian~'s hack the GC universal hack.... GC Dungeon hack <~~~ owned by brian don't leech... :handsdown:give tnx if u want I don't mind if you do not give a thanks to me it's ok;)
01/16/2010 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
thread close hmp! just posting my announcement no a spamming amp
01/10/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
there is no more hack today because they change the AI because of the silver land known in other counter SILVER CONTINENT i think next week after the patch there will be AI plsss wait until sa editors post a hack/cheat NO REQUESTING NO SPAMMING NO LEECHERS DON'T ABUSE IN PVP :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::bandit: