Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seriously

Discussion on Seriously within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seriously

guys...really....why are people downloading these hacks and ruining the game for everyone else....theres a lot of people mis-using these hacks and ruining this game all the time...i just got done with one of the hackers in Chaser Mode Sword Only....this is really getting annoying to the point where people are just going to quit the game and then shut it down....its going to end up like DECO Online, that game had so many people hacking that if you yourself didn't hack...then you would die, this game is starting to be like that....please....if you guys can find some way of putting a better grasp on your hacks....please do so...cause it IS ruining this game.....now i'm not pointing fingers to anyone, and i'm not going to say names, and i'm not flaming....its just getting really irritating that people has no respect for this game anymore, so please....find some kind of way to lock the hacks for certain people ONLY, and we can't get a GM on them cause they'll just make another rookie and ruin it some more

I'm sorry if this thread is against the rules, but something HAD to be said.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 03/27/2011, 11:42   #2

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
I get you point and I'd agree but this will not make anyone here stop. By the way this was much worse about one year ago.

#closed
Thanks
9 Users
Closed Thread